°ᵈᵒᵍ ᵖᵒᵒᵖ°

A few days later...

You walk back into the Han-River station as you saw all the reporters sitting at the social area. You smiled to yourself as you walked up to them.

"Long time no see !! Jardeur isseosseo? (Have you guys been well?)" You speak with full enthousiasm.

All their faces turned to you with a serious expression before realizing it's you. Their faces became full happiness.

"Oh! Y/n!"

"Seo Y/n!!"

"Neo momeun gwenchana? (Are you feeling alright?)"

"Da na-asseo? (Are you all better?)"

"Hmm~ I feel better after sleeping like a corpse for days." You chuckle. Your brother looks at you with a bright smile, sitting between two other reporters.

"You're really all better?" Your brother asked, causing you to look to his side.

"Mhm! I think I can even make Ma Wa Ri rounds of the entire Seoul~" you reply, feeling all healthy and excited to begin again. You get a few laughters from the reporters because of your comment.

"Ah? It's Dal Po!" You hear a male saying that stood against the wall. Your eyes get wide as you get onto your knees as quickly as possible.

"Your colleague came back again, she's all healthy now." He made a gesture towards the place you were standing a few seconds ago.

Dal Po looked up and saw nothing, you gently start crawling backwardly towards the exit. Aish- why is he here-

"Odie? (Where?)" You hear the familair voice speaking. All their heads move towards the spot you were standing.

"Huh? She really was here just now-" the same male spoke a little bit confused.

"She was..?" Your brother frowned to himself a little as he glanced around the room. Of course, he knew what you were up to and what you were thinking since you're his little sister.

"Aish- Seo Joon. Don't lie, she wasn't here." You tried crawling back towards the exit as you heard your brother backing up for you.

I'll thank him later for that-

You crawled out of the Han-River station and got up with a sigh. "Aissh! Why is he everywhere? He's like dog poop!" You kick the floor annoyedly.

"Oh? Seo Y/n!" You hear someone calling for you, luckily for you it was a woman's voice.

"You came back?" The voice spoke again as you looked up, bused.

"A-ah? Yeah." You laugh a little bit nervously as they approuched you.

"I don't think we have actually talked to each other personatily since we work for other companies." The woman chuckled as she reached her hand out. You smile friendily.

"Je Choi In Ha-imnida!" She spoke with full enthousiasm, causing you to take her hand without hessitation.

"Seo Y/n-imnida." You introduce yourself. "I have heard a lot about you, you are Song Cha-Ok's daughter, right?"

"Ya~ We look the same age, let's don't talk formal~" she spoke with yet again enthousiasm, she didn't reply your question though which made you realize she didn't want to talk about it.

You two release each other's hand as you nod your head. "How was it in the hospital? You washed your hair?" She joked around.

"Yes- yes I did." You speak, still a little bit worried yet nervous since she is family from Dal Po.

"Are you okay?" She questioned, causing you to look busted yet again.

"Just a little bit nervous, I'm not well at making good first expressions." You chuckled, In Ha shook her head.

"That's fine. You're working with my uncle, you already made a good first impression there." She chuckled, causing you to laugh as well.

"Yeaah~ he's a hand full sometimes." You joke, feeling a little bit more comfortable.

"Tell me about it. Speaking of Dal Po. Have you talked to him yet?"

"Not really? Why?"

"He said he needed to tell you something important. That he knows more about the Moon Deok Soo case."

"Really?" You speak with a positive attitude before realizing you don't want contact with him yet.. after the weird moment back at the hospital.

"Hmm! He didn't want to tell me though.."

"Why not?" You ask as you started walking towards the enterance again.

In Ha followed you, "Because he's a punk that keeps secrets behind. Aish- I could slap him right now." You laugh.

"He's a good guy, don't worry about that to much. By the way, you and Beom Jo are a step ahead of us. We need to take a bigger step or we might lose."

"You can't do something you already are~ (losing)" In ha stook her tongue out, you roll your eyes playfully.

"Yaa~ let's wait and see, we will be several steps ahead before you know it!" You huff.

"Several steps before what?" You hear your brother saying from behind you two, he was just done with a conversation he had with an officer and catched your conversation followed by walking up to you two.

"Nothing." You and In Ha speak in harmony before chuckling. In Ha started hiccuping, making you realize she still has this thing called pinocchio just like back in highschool.

"You still have that?" You question.

"What?" In Ha frowned as she hiccuped again, "Oh, yeah. I will be having this until I die." She sighed softly.

"It's a good thing though, people these days lie waaay to much." You mention as your gaze moved to Beom jo, your brother scoffed.

"That's not true, I didn't lie for years!"

"If you say so~" You tease as In Ha looked with a playful gaze.

"Oh? What did he do?"

"I did nothing! Ya, Y/n, shouldn't you join Dal Po? He's been looking for you." Beom Jo spoke as he started walking away with In Ha. You roll your eyes playfully and watch them leave.

You turn away from the exit and look at the stairs, knowing Dal Po was up there. "Should I?" You question yourself, standing in the hallway full of hessitation.

You look over your shoulder at the rest that was sitting in the social area. "Maybe just not yet." You mumble to yourself as you walked up to the other reporters that were exchanging information with each other.