°ᴾᴬᴺᴵᶜᴷ ᴬᵀᵀᴬᶜᴷ°

The news of MSC continued with an exclusive from reporter Lee Il Jook.

Song Young Joo, a female highschool student in a wheelchair is keeping by her mother's mouring site alone.

Miss Song's mother; Ms. Im Yang Yoon brought her weight down from 90kg to 70kg in the past two months...

You look confused at the screen. "Ani, this isn't the reason. It has to be froㅡ"

"CHOI DAL PO! SEO Y/N! WHAT HAPPENED!? A LIVER TRANSPLANT!?" You hear an extra loud voice calling from behind you. Everyone stood up with fear as the footsteps got closer. Hyeon Gyoo pointed at you agressively causing you to take a step back.

"A-ani..geugge.. (No..That..)" you blurt out, feeling afraid of getting hit. No one ever yelled to you.. at least not like that. You had a lot of selfconfidence when you were around friends but Hyeon Gyoo made you feel like a small dog after since this certain moment.

"JANG HYEON GYOO!" A voice called out behind you, causing you to turn around immediatly. Your heart was beating into your troat as panick was crawling its way up.

The capitain walked up to you, Hyeon Gyoo and the other colleagues. He didn't look happy at all. Gyo Dong was holding some papers and threw them onto the desk infront of you. You swallowed while looking down, your e/c eyes were playing tennis (Going forth and back).

"What happened?" Cap spoke with a loud voice, your gaze keeps locked with the ground.

"What is this about? Liver transplant? You didn't figure that out!?"

"I didn't.. really.. well.. I'm sorry, I didn't assess it eitherㅡ" Hyeon Gyoo spoke as an afraid kitten, stuttering like crazy.

"HWANG GYO DONG!" Another voice called from behind you, giving your body another shock. You heard footsteps getting closer as you turned around again and started walking backwards ;; nearly hitting the table.

"What is this that I'm hearing!? If it's a liver transplant, then the story completely changes!" Won Goo spoke, the ex-sunbae from you.

"I'm sorry. We weren't diligent enough about the story." Capitain mentioned with a soft voice. Your fear started crawling up even more as your breathing started to get rapid..

"chσí dαl pσ, єσdíss-єσ? (Where are you?)" You whisper nearly getting out a word. It felt as if your troat was getting squeezed harshly as you were a fish gasping for air.

The telephones started ringing in the room, pushing it even further. Your chest started moving up and down as you started to feel light in your head. Everyone took the cellphones and answered their calls.

Aish.. this isn't.. good..

You start blinking fastly as your hand moves behind you for support. "Y/n, are you okay?" Cha Oh Cheol asked as you feel his hands putting your arm over his shoulder.

"Y-yeah. I'm fineㅡ" you speak as darkness approuched over your eyesight. You hear dubbed voices on the background as you feel gravity pulling you down like a stone being thrown in water. Before you knew it your eyes got shut automatically and so was your brain..

A few hours later..

You open your eyes as you looked around seeing the familiar place where you need to stay for the Ma-Wa-Ri.. you sigh out loud as a groan escaped from your lips. You sit up as a headache crawled up your body.

"Aishㅡ" you hiss as you see other reporters working on their news.

How long have I been out? Wait.. was it all a dream and am I still able to make this stop!?

You get up as quick as possible and walked up to the desk, gathering all your stuff. Your book fell down, causing you squat down to pick it up. your head felt light again and you fell on yout butt. You huff annoyedly as you hear the door opening.

"Ya. Where's Dal Po?" You hear In Ha asking as you get up and sigh while wiping the dust of your butt.

"Why?"

"I'm going to brag about yesterday~ I didn't found him and i looked everywhere. Where is he?"

S-so.. it wasn't a dream? I'm so screwed! ;-;

"Molla (idk).. I haven't seen him after... he left for the hospitalㅡ" you try to get your head back to normal instead of being nauseous by placing your hand on your forehead.

"It seems.. as if he went into hiding.. If you find him, give me a call." You mention while looking at her.

"Gone into hiding? That won't doㅡ" In Ha spoke as you started walking off, holding your head for support and focus.

You walk downstairs with a soft sigh as you see people passing you by. You were also a little bit worried about Dal Po but also mad since he broke his promise.

"Why is the world against me?" You groan to yourself. That's when you hear reporters asking questions further up. Your gaze moved up as you see your mom standing there with a weird style. As always.

"...where's the reporters' room?" You hear her asking, you felt excitement mixed with sadness and shuffled up towards her..

"Eomeoni~" you mention with a pout. Her face immediatly turned around.

"Ttal!" She called out loudly as she hugs you tightly. You hug her back in return as you two pulled away she touched your cheek.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked with a concern tone, you nod your head while feeling your body tensing up. Her facial expression went from concern to pity.

"Is it that Dal Po kid?" She asked, you see the other reporters looking at you and holding their pens.

"Were you two dating? Do you like dal po?"

"Are you Chairmans real daughter?"

"Why did you became a reporter?"

"Yeah, why did you take the hard way?"

You sigh out loud. "No, no, yes, because." You reply with a sad tone as your mother took your hand to take you with her until your brother appeared behind you.

"Eomeoni!" He called out. Your mom releases your hand and walked up to your older brother. You looked at them as you felt the lightness appearing into your head again. You could just hold tightly onto the guarder which looked a little bit confused at you.

"Y/n-ssi, are you okay?" He asked, you nod your head.

"I'm fine, just.. dizzy." You chuckle as you felt something dripping down your nose. You hide your nose quickly.

"Oh, can i get a tissue?" You ask while closing your nose so your voice turns hoarse.

"Of course." The guard mentioned as he gave one to you. You take it and start using it until you realise...