°ᶜʰⁱᶜᵏᵉⁿᵖᵒˣ°

Now

Now...

I looked around in every corner and every cabin until I saw her, my hands were holding the sides of the door for support. She was lying halfway on the toilet. She was wearing her YGN jacket, holding the brace of the toilet as if it was a plushy.

This can't be-

"Seo Y/n!" I yell loudly, her eyes open as she turned her head a little.

"D-Don't come over here." She spoke with a hoarse voice followed by a sniff. I ran up to her and wrapped my hand around her arm to pull her up.

"Just go!" She yells again, trying to push me away with all her strength which wasn't much..

"Shut up-!" I groan, pulling her up  holding her by her shoulders.

Y/n's pov

I don't want him to see me like this. I don't want to see him at all! He just ditched me and broke that stupid promise!

"Just go!" You yell as you tried pushing him away as harshly as possible.

"Sig geureo-! (shut up-!)" He groaned whilst pulling you up nor holding you by your shoulders.

"Ah-" you whine softly feeling as if all your bones in your body were made of glass. "Let me down-" you sniff as your eyes were closed. You didn't even had enough strength to keep those open. He hessitated but gently places you on the toilet seat that was still warm.

"Get away from me-" you cough once again, feeling the world spinning around which caused you to frown. He picked you up once again.

"Listen to me. You have to go to the hospital, right now." Dal Po mentioned with a serious tone, keeping you standing on your both feet.

"No- This is not a normal cold-" you spoke whilst trying to keep your eyes open. Dal Po already pushed you on the side of another cabin which made it easier for him to be keep you up.

"If you catch it.. You'll be in trouble." You whine softly, keeping your eyes down at the floor. The pressure of the male onto your shoulders caused you to hiss slightly in pain.

"What? Were you avoiding me the whole time to prevent me from catching the cold?" Dal Po questioned with a worried tone.

No, I hate you from being here around me. Thinking I'm your stupid dog-

"It-it really hurts.. you shouldn't catch it-" you eventually spoke as you moved your eyes upwardly, giving him a first glance.