°ᵇᵘˢᵗᵉᵈ ᵉˡᵉᵛᵃᵗᵒʳ°

"Gi Ha Myeong?" He swallowed as his expression kept being the same.

"How.. did you know that?"

No way...

You collapse down onto your knees while releasing his sleeves, wrapping your arms around your legs as you burst out in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oddeoghae... oddeoghae- (What should I do... what should I do-)" Dal Po imperceptibly moved onto his knees too so you two were kinda on the same eye-level.

 what should I do-)" Dal Po imperceptibly moved onto his knees too so you two were kinda on the same eye-level

"I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry, Dal Po-" you glance up at him as you verbalize these statements. "I'm really sorry. What should I do?" You sob more accompanied by more tears flowing down your face. You kept on saying how remorseful you were. You criticized him so many times, you neglected him for so long and you only considered receiving your own ranking as head-chief. He slightly clutched your hand; "It's okay, I'm really okay.", "Dal Po-yaㅡ" you blurted out once again. "It's okay, It's okay-" he tried to reassure you even though he didn't truly know how to specifically calm you down. "I'm sorry-" he elevated his hands and laid them on your cheeks, followed by benevolently wiping your tears away. He stored his orbs secured on your yet you kept staring down.

After 15 minutes of crying and excusing, you put your hands on your eyes as you stand up, finally being tranquilized. "D-Dal Po, tell me... tell me everything." You speak with fatigue in your voice, along with a small voice-crack. "It's a very long storyㅡ", "Tell me. I will listen to everything." He exhaled lightly as he sat down, you duplicate his actions as you rubbed your orbs once again. He explained every single detail. He transpired it all. How he got here and how it was to be identified as Dal Po instead of Gi Ha Myeong. You cried at times, you got angry at times and you laughed at times. You listened to it all. 

Time flew by as nightfall came. You two kept being on the rooftop and talked until he finally completed his story. "You must've despised In Ha, right..?", "Mhm, sometimes.", "Me too... for behaving like that in middle school... as your teammate and classmate-" he breathed softly as he nodded his head.

You swallow; "It's okay if you hate me. If I were you, I wouldn't even want to look at someone like me." Dal Po pivoted his body towards you. "Yes, I really dislike seeing you." You gaze up at him and hum in acknowledgment. "I can't be upset about that... if you want us to break up, if you don't want to see me anymore, I will leave, I will stop being a reporter tㅡ" he grasped both of your cheeks as he directed your profile toward him. "Stop crying. Don't you know I hate seeing you when you cry?", "W-What?" You speak sotto voce as he released your cheeks. Not long after, he covered a scarf around your neck. "It's been 2 hours, 2 hours. I'm going to freeze to death while trying to make you feel better." He spoke exasperated. You blink while peering up at him. "So stop crying, let's go inside and don't blame yourself." You nod your head imperceptibly.

"Also, when I was Gi Ha Myeong, I hated Choi In Ha and her mom. I was going to leave when my dad came back to his senses." He revealed as he settled his hand onto your shoulder, the night-wind brushed against our bare faces, making your hair move back and forth. "It's not like that now. I'm Choi Dal Po and I'm not planning on abandoning that name." You glance up at him as a small simper got settled on his features.

"That also means, I'm not going to leave you alone, Seo Y/n." He planted his hand on your cheek as he lightly stroke it. You breathe out in ease, wrapping my arms around his torso. He coiled his arms around you as well, holding you securely in his embrace. You two endured being like that for another few minutes ere drawing back again. "Let's go inside again." Dal Po suggested, you nodded your head as the two of you decided to take the elevator.

A few seconds later, the lift's walls unsecured from being closed as Dal Po walked out of it. You remain in the same position, feeling hesitant of getting out. Dal Po rotated his head towards you, "Aren't you coming?" You shake your head; "This isn't my house- I'm not really a family member either." You chuckle defeatedly whilst staring down. Dal Po shook his head as he sauntered up to you. When you noticed the shoes, you considered looking up. A soft 'oh' escaping from your lips.

Without actualizing what was going on, Dal Po leaned in and began kissing you. You got a little bit astonished at the sudden action before inconsiderably shutting your orbs, starting to move your lips at the same velocity as his. You casually felt fingers stroking on your cheek replaced by a full hand, occupying your whole cheek. You carefully tilt your head to the left side as you kept actuating your lips. Dal Po regarded your movement which caused him to turn his head to the opposite side. You could feel your heartbeat hasten as your cheeks somewhat flustered red. You had fraternized emotions since you just found out Dal Po was Gi Ha Myeong. He hated you back then, yet right now you two were remaining in an elevator halfway getting one's oats; a hand slowly moving over your back. The other one on the back of your neck, supporting your face. Your hand was on his lower arm and on his cheek. The fact that things can transform so simply made you realize how well you got along.

You two continued carrying on, assuming to be the only human beings alive on planet earth. His fairly filled, large, rosy, smooth lips onto yours. "Dal Po Ya!", "D-Dal-" you two extracted as you gaze down directly. Dal Po, on the other hand, kept his dark orbs settled on your features, not minding anything else but you. "What is this?" You lightly elevated your head as you discerned Choi In Ha. "I asked you a question!" She blazoned out once more. Dal Po twisted around and grabbed your hand. "Uri sagwillae (We're dating)." He declared as In Ha's eyes dilated. "What?" She required in astonishment.  Dal Po began approaching up to his niece. "We have been dating for quite a while now." He attached to his statement as In Ha gazed up at him. 

"W-We were going to tell you-" You asserted worriedly as her eyes drifted back to you. "When?" She asked. "I don't think you would ever tell me." She mentioned hurtful. Your e/c orbs shift down, guiltiness crawling up your body. "Choi In Ha-" Dal Po spoke up as In Ha's dark gaze traveled back to her uncle's. "Let me explain." He attempted as her eyes went back to yours. "Can I?" Dal Po required as silence settled. She eventually nods her head falteringly. "Let's get back inside. I'll tell you everything." Dal Po rotated his head, making eye contact with you. He nodded his head as you copy his movement. Dal Po and In Ha wandered off together, disappearing behind the wall. You placed your hands on your head as you felt tears bottling up behind your eyes. "It's all my fault-" You muttered to yourself as a tear slid down your left cheek. 

"I should've told them sooner..." A sniff faded from your survey as another tear slid down. You gawked at the wall as your throat gets squeezed by your own sadness you were delaying. You tried to gulp it down as a sob left in its place. You started sauntering off towards the police station, hoping to clear your mind on your way towards your resting place.