°ᴮᴱᵀᴿᴬᵞᴱᴸ°

As the two of you were running downstairs, a lot of steps passed by as you started breathing heavily. You ran while pulling your hand out of Dal Po's as his phone went off again. He took it while running.

"This is Han River Line's, Choi Dal Po!" He said loudly while gasping a little for air.

Choi Dal Po takes even-numbered hours, Seo y/n takes the odd-numbered hours.
If you get any information about a case, you can't delay even one second and must report it to me right away. Got it?

"Yes sir!"

"Aish! Why are you going that fast!" You whine while trying not to let your backpack fall down of your back/shoulder. The door got closer and closer to your vision, knowing you could be out any second.

"Ya! Dal Po-ah! I can't!" You shout while your breathing was uncontrollable. You weren't used to running with that much weight on your back and especially not to catch up with him. He was much faster than you.

While you are working as a Ma Wa Ri, reporting your life. Constantly check on the fire and police station. To report stories, without missing a beat. Got it?

"Yes I understand!" He yelled as he turned around taking your wrist again, he placed his phone a little bit down so Sajangnim wouldn't be able to hear.

"Don't give up, we need to be there before the other reporters." You sighed while trying to keep up, your legs were starting to feel numb since you didn't eat a lot this day either. You two got out of the building while still running.

"We need a cab!" You yell while gasping for air. He nods his head, not being able to reply either until... he stopped running causing you to get pulled back; nearly falling on the ground.

"Aish!" You looked annoyingly at him as he kept looking straight and unbothered again. You turn your head seeing two very familiar people.

"samchun (uncle)" the woman said looking a little bit surprised. You surely knew she was Choi In Ha now. When you looked aside her you saw the only person you didn't want to see.

Hyung!?

"Why are you coming out from there?" Dal Po asked confused.

"Yeah.. you tooㅡ" you asked while looking down a little. Your brother chuckled a little.

"Right.. I didn't tell you about me being an MSC reporter." He spoke while looking at you. You looked up full of frustration as he smiled softly. Dal Po looked angry as well. In Ha looked rather worriedly.

"Let's greet each other first. We met at the interview before, right?" Your brother spoke towards the person aside from you.

"In Ha and I are specially-hired reporters at MSC." He finished while reaching his hand out, he didn't get Dal Po's attention at all.

"Seo Beom Jo imnida." He greeted with a serious face, you slapped his hand away.

"Specially-hired? What do you mean specially-hired?" The Dal Po with an unbothered face returned.

"My mom contacted me, she asked if I wanted to start as an intern. They said that they needed me for publicity soㅡ"

"Publicity?" He asked while looking up, seeing a big poster of her and her mom. You could imagine the fact that they are family and betrayed each other. A sigh escaped from your lips.

"dαl pσ-αh.." you mumbled softly as he started to walk off, your brother took his wrist and pulled him back.

"Listen until the end, she doesn't seem like she's done talking yet." He spoke, you made your eyes small and spotting.

"Hyung." You started while placing your hand on his arm, pulling Dal Po lose.

"You better take care of yourself instead of her. You better leave us alone and let us work on our project, you punk." You spoke as you pushed him away. Took Dal Po's wrist and pulled him with you.

"Uncle! Uncle!" In Ha cried out while chasing you two as a dog. You kept walking whilst holding him until he sighed.

"Y/n..." he spoke with a soft tone, you turned around and looked at him as he stopped walking.

"Get to the station... I'll be there soon."

"What? We need to be there together and work hard. This is difficult already you can't just leㅡ"

"Go."

"But..." you mutter as he gave you a serious gaze, you sighed softly and nodded your head.

"Fine.. but you owe me one." He hummed as respondings as you released his wrist and started walking off, giving him one last glance.

You hear In-ha yelling for Dal Po behind you before disappearing into the darkness. When you found your way back home after walking for a while you saw your brother sitting on the side. Clearly waiting for you to return. You sigh loudly while approaching up to it. Beom Jo stood up and looked at you as you walked up to the door, passing him.

"Y/n." You hear him saying as you take out your keys and put them in the key-hole of the door, turning it a little and getting a small click as return before opening it.

"Ya!" Your brother called before taking your wrist.

"manjiji mala! (Don't touch me!)" You shout while pulling your hand away followed by turning around so you could face your older brother.

"Don't touch me ever again you sick liar!" You ran through the door while taking your keys again as you ran upstairs, hearing footsteps behind you. You run into your room and smash the door shut.

"hє thínkѕ thαt hє'ѕ єvєrчthíng wíth thαt ѕtupíd ѕuít, ѕtupíd hαír αnd ѕmílє." You mumbled to yourself while grabbing a suitcase and starting to pack your things.

"AISH! Why would he betray me like this!? He knows how hard I'm against that MSC thing after what happened 13 years ago!" You shout loudly while stamping your feet on the ground, trying to loosen your anger. You huffed as you tried to calm down.

"Tch, don't waste your time on being angry, Y/n. He doesn't deserves to be inside your head. Tsss... I have better things to do like earning my job again." You spoke while grabbing some clothes and putting them into the suitcase, you also took some bathroom stuff, snacks from your side table, hot packs, backup-batteries (3 of them). You also poured some make-up into your backpack and some papers, pens, and an extra phone in case of.

"Done." You huffed while smiling proudly as the door behind you opened.