Dos

"Come on Minho, she's just a girl" another one yelled from the sidelines. Minho was breathing hard as he ran towards me again. Automatically my hands went back and I flipped backwards, right into the other gladers. They pushed me back in the circle and right into Minho.

He threw me to the ground and I put my hands out to stop me from hitting my face. I heard a couple of ohh's and he laughed, I turned my head around to get a visual of where he was. His back was to me and his hands were in the air as they all cheered for him, like he won the greatest fight ever.

"Big mistake"

My feet twisted and I kicked his out from underneath him. He quickly hit the floor, landing on his back. He made a groaning noise as I got back up on my feet, towering over him. His face was scrunched up and I turned towards all of the boy's looking around, it was quiet as I heard the faint sound of someone moving.

He grabbed my shoulders, twisted me around and threw me over his shoulder. I screamed as my face hit his butt, all the other gladers laughed. I pulled the knife from his boot and cut his belt from his waist.

It dropped with a thud and he looked down at his belt, then threw me to the right as he grabbed it and threw it to another glader. I still had the knife in my hands as I landed on my left knee and right foot. I stayed in a defensive position, he scowled at me as I got up. Throwing the knife down on the ground, the point landing in the sand, handle sticking up.

He ran towards me but I didn't hesitate, I did another backflip and right into the crowd I went. They obviously weren't expecting it because some fell down. Minho stopped dead in the middle of the circle, waiting for me. Nobody said a word, waiting, anticipating what I was going to do.

I ran around the circle as quietly as I could before someone grabbed me by the shirt collar and held me above them. One hand on my leg and the other under my back. They threw me into the circle, I was like a football, spiraling. Right into Minho.

I landed on him and his arms went around my head, preventing my head from hitting the ground. I landed on top of him and my head hit his chest, causing a ringing sensation in my ears. I sat straight up and on top of Minho.

"Wow" I said as he pushed me on the ground, getting up. I got up and fell into Minho once more, he steadied me as my vision went blurry and I fell into the blackness.