Cuatro

"Alright, there's a new greenie today" Alby said "we all took the day off just in case it's another girl. Raigna will help because she's a girl and were all guys"

Everyone laughed as the box came to a stop. Newt went to the open the box. For the past month I've loved it here. Everyone, except Martin was nice and they all loved me. Gally and his builders built me my own room. Minho and I are basically best friends now, he helped me become a runner.

Gally didn't like that very much and fought against it. Minho had evidence I would be an excellent runner though. I was smart and cunning, he said I was pretty fast and a 'damn' good fighter. Newt also didn't like it but every morning before Minho and I went on our run Newt and Gally would wait at the doors and both give me a hug. They would say the same thing every morning. Gally says "Stay safe or I'll whoop that shank's ass" and Newt would hug me and say "stay safe love"

"It's not a girl" Newt said, I sighed in disappointment before Newt spoke again "he looks like Raigna"

I looked at Gally and his jaw dropped, I shook my head. It couldn't be, we walked slowly up to the box. In the box sitting with his knees pulled up to his chest, looking up at all the boy's was none other than Gally and I's brother, Charlie. I didn't hesitate I jumped in the box, steadying myself against Newt.

"Charlie" I said, his head shot up at the sound of my voice. He looked like he didn't recognize me at all. His eyes were wide and full of surprise as he looked up and saw Gally "Charlie, it's me"

"I know Raigna. Hey Gally" he said waving at him. Something wasn't right, I stared at him until he looked at me. He knew I knew, so he spoke up.

"Wicked" he said, I nodded. I knew what he was talking about, so did the rest of us "They took only some of my memories away. I know most of you, like Newt. We used to be best friends in high school along Minho. Both of you had a crush on Raigna and she didn't like either of you, she liked nobody. Teresa is your best friend Raigna. Thomas and Teresa liked each other and all of us used to hang out. Teresa and Raigna were inseparable. Winston and Gally were best friends and even though there older it was always the same everyday. Teresa, Raigna and I met Thomas and Minho at the front door. We'd walk inside as Winston and Gally walked in, met us by our lockers and then Newt came hoping along from the back of the school, then we all got separated and they took us to a lab, I don't remember anything else. They said there going to send them up next month."

"Alby are you hearing this" Gally asked, Alby nodded and Charlie slowly stood up facing me. His stone face slowly came back to the Charlie I knew. He smiled and walked up to me, pulling me in for a hug.

"It's good to see you Rai" he said continuing to hug me. We all got out of the box and Charlie pulled Gally in for a hug. They hugged it out for a couple of seconds and talked for a while. Newt's back was turned to me as he talked to Minho. I walked up to them and stood in right beside either of them.

"I'm sorry about that" I said "it came as a shock to me to. I never knew we all knew each other before the glade"

Newt nodded and walked off in the direction of the sleeping hut, taking Gally and Charlie with him to see if they could get sleeping arrangements. I sighed and turned to Minho.

"I'm going on a run, it's a late start but I'll run one of the shorter paths today and be back later. Don't tell Newt or Gally unless they ask ok" I said, he nodded and walked off towards the runner's hut, which is exactly where I was going "Minho that's not fair I know what you're thinking"

"Yes Rai" he said mocking Charlie "I am coming with you"

I sighed as we got our stuff ready, I went to pull my favorite knife off the wall and realized it wasn't there. I checked Ben's belt and sure enough it was in there. We walked out just as Gally and Charlie saw me, I didn't want Gally to stop me so I waved and bolted towards the doors. Minho hot on my tail as we took a right and then a left, going deeper in the maze.