Tres

"Honey you, Gally and Charlie need to run" she screamed while soldiers hauled her away out the door. Gally, my older brother stood in front of me when one of them came back, grabbing him first. He turned around and kicked the soldier. He turned to me and grabbed my arm, leading me into mama's room where Charlie, my twin brother was.

"Stay here Pumpkin" he said as he pushed me in the closet "stay hidden, I love you Raigna"

I nodded my head and he put a coat over me, covering me, keeping me hidden. Charlie on the other side of the closet. We stayed there for what seemed like hours but was probably only minutes until I heard footsteps. I got out of the closet thinking it was Gally, only to be confronted by two soldiers, one holding my unconscious brother.

"Gally" I screamed, I ran to the soldier that was holding him. He dropped my brother on the floor. With tears streaming down my face I put his head in my lap "Gally, don't go, I can't live without you, mama or Charlie. They took mama already but please don't let them take you"

They grabbed me from behind, putting a bag over my head. The tied my hands behind my back. Before they took my away I dropped the letter behind me that I had written. Gally laying lifeless on the floor was the last time I saw him before I was taken away, just like mama.

I woke up with a start, banging my hand on whatever was beside me.

"What the hell" I said loudly, I looked over and there was a chair I hit my arm on. Minho had his head resting on the back of the chair as he slept right next to the bed I was in. His eyes were barely fluttering as if he were dreaming.

There was a knock at the door and I turned to see who was coming in. It was another guy who had a glass of water and a needle in his hand. I backed up until I was close to the back of the bed, farthest away from the new guy.

"Hey how are you feeling, any better" he asked me, setting the water down on the little table beside me. I looked at him for a second before grabbing the cup and drinking the water. The water soothed my dry throat as he came closer with the needle.

"You better put that damn thing away" I said, he smirked and put the needle down on the same table he put the glass on.

"I need to give you that shot" he said. He stood in front of me, I was about to punch him when I remembered the rules. I shot up from the bed and ran right passed the boy and right behind Minho in the chair. The boy looked unpleased, he grabbed the shot and started in towards me.

"Come here, I'm the Medic. You'll be fine if you take this shot" he said coming closer. I thought if I could maybe wake Minho up he'd help me. I shook him and he stirred, looking at the boy in front of him. The 'medic' freaked out for a second before turning his attention to Minho. It gave me enough time to bolt out of the hut, I stood outside for a couple of seconds before someone hit me, running.

"Shit sorry love" he said, getting up from off the ground. He grabbed my hand and helped me off the ground as well "where are you going, maybe I can help you. You've been in the med hut for a couple of hours, everyone is getting up"

"I'm just running away from the Medic, he's got a needle he wants to stick in my arm and I am completely fine. I just, I'm hungry and I don't know what the hell is happening. The last thing I remember is Minho catching me before I fell"

"Whoa slow down you're ok. We all went to bed after Minho carried you to the med hut. I'm Newt by the way" he said, holding out his hand. I shook it and giggled when he pulled it and spun me around.

"I'm Raigna" I said, his eyes went wide as he stopped spinning me and bowed right in front of me.

"Well I'm glad were on a first name basis; I am also glad I'm the first one to know your name first besides you. Also, would you like me to accompany you to breakfast" he was talking fast that I could barely keep up with him, so I nodded and laughed.