Cinco

"Goddamit Minho, I told you to keep her safe" Gally said, I just laughed and looked at the giant bruise on my arm and the three other bruises forming on my legs. Clint and Jeff couldn't do anything for my bruises but they had to do something to stop the bleeding from my skull. When we were almost to the doors I tripped over a piece of the wall that fell and tumbled head over heels. Minho had to help me the rest of the way back to the glade.

"Gally you literally saw me trip, no way was that Minho's fault" I said laughing, he huffed as Clint wrapped my head and Jeff put some foaming stuff on it "Hey Charlie"

He waved as he walked over to us, bending down so he was eye level with me, we were still sitting by the doors and it was getting dark. Clint and Jeff headed back to the Med hut after giving me specific instructions not to go to sleep for a few hours and that tomorrow I was not allowed to run.

"Tonight's the bonfire for you, you nervous" I asked Charlie, he shrugged and nudged Gally whispering something in his ear. Gally laughed and picked me up bridal style, carrying me to the sleeping hut. Gally put me in my hammock and took my knife away giving it to Minho who followed us here. He took it back to the runner's hut.

Charlie sat on one side of the hammock and Gally on the other. They laid down on my legs as they swung us back and forth.

"Welcome to your new home greenie"

The bonfire was crazy. Gally's secret formula mostly made everyone either sick or drunk. I didn't drink it and neither did Newt or Minho as we sat on the log around the fire. Newt on my right and Minho on my left side. I didn't see Martin or Ned which signaled that they were off doing there own thing, which is fine by me. Neither of them liked me very much, especially the day I came up in the box, when I punched Martin.

Gally and Charlie got drunk off of the secret drink, as they headed back to the hut to go back to sleep. I sighed getting up, to follow them.

"Night Min" I said, kissing his cheek turning to Newt I kissed his cheek also "Night Newt"

They both said goodnight before I followed my brothers to my hammock. I looked behind me and neither Newt nor Minho was paying attention to the bonfire. They weren't paying attention to the boys' having a party around them. They were focused on me. Newt caught me looking at him and instantly looked away. Minho on the other hand kept looking at me, didn't look away when I caught him looking.

I laughed and turned my head, walking the rest of the way to the hut, shaking my head on the way. On the way I lost sight of both my brothers and ended up going blind the rest of the way trying to find my hammock. It didn't go as planned for someone pushed me over a box and ended up jabbing something into my leg.

I screamed in pain as I looked up and saw two people walking away from me. I turned myself over and a piece of metal was sticking out of my leg, towards the right side. I didn't touch it rather put on either side of my leg, nobody evidently heard me scream.

I stood up, trying not to step on my leg was punctured and followed the two men back to the bonfire. They stayed on the outside in the dark, as did I. They stood by Winston and with the light from the fire it was Martin and his friend. I walked by the fire and everyone stopped talking.

I stood in front of Martin and he smirked at me. I smiled at him and punched him in the face. He got knocked into his friend and I was restrained by a guy so I couldn't punch him again or his friend.

"What the hell is going on" Alby said, putting his hands up at me and Martin. I could feel my leg bleeding as his nose bled.

"Him and his stupid shank friend pushed me and now there a metal thing sticking out of my leg" I yelled "you're such a shank, I could kick your ass with this thing in my leg and one hand tied behind my back. You wanna fight, huh? What's your problem with me"?

Everybody was either staring at my leg or Martin and his friend. I struggled against the guy holding me back. I turned my head and Newt's arms were around my waist holding me back. Him and Minho were both glaring at Martin.

"Martin is this true" Alby asked him, he shook his head and wiped the blood from his nose.

"It was her, we were walking back to go to sleep and she jumped us, she punched us and so we pushed her, we came back here to tell someone" he said pointing at me. Newt wasn't holding my legs so I kicked Martin where the sun doesn't shine.

"You shucking liar, you pushed me for no reason" I yelled, it took two more guys' to restrain me as I tried to kick him some more. I screamed because the metal thing in my left leg was moved and it jarred up into my body "I don't understand you Martin"

"Yeah well ever since you came up in the box you've showed nothing but hatred, you kicked me" he spat at me. My leg was starting to go numb as he kept talking "I was just trying to be nice"

"I- I can't feel my leg" I stuttered and fell to the ground, blacking out.