Seis

I woke up once again it Medhut, Minho, Gally, Newt and Charlie were all standing around me. I looked down at my leg and there was nothing sticking out of it anymore. I removed the blanket and it was wrapped up in some type of cloth.

"What were you thinking Raigna, it's been about six days since you passed out, your legs almost healed" Charlie asked, my slowly rose to his eyes and the rest of theirs.

"You believe him" they didn't say anything but I stood up on my good leg. I began to limp out of the room, nobody followed me, I began to walk normal and my leg didn't hurt. I walked out and Martin and his friend were talking to Alby. They looked at me and Martin smirked. Alby sighed and walked towards me, I shook my head and looked at him.

"Banish me already, I know you believe him and not me" I said, Alby sighed again and turned around.

"All keepers please report to the homestead" I turned around to Martin and walked up to him and his friend. They just stood there smiling.

"Ready to get banished Raigna" Martin asked, I smiled and nodded my head. I was a runner I knew exactly what I was going to do. Their smiles dropped from their faces.

They had a meeting a couple of hours later, they all agreed to banish me. Ok, I can't say that. Minho, Newt, Charlie and Gally fought against it. The keepers all grabbed their poles and I stood by the doors waiting for them to be open. The four boys who fought against it stood around me.

"Rai" Charlie said "we do believe you"

I started to walk into the maze when someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me back behind everyone with poles. They brought out Martin and his friend and put them in the same spot I had just been a few minute ago. Martin and his friend whose name is Ned, were pushed in the maze as I watched them struggle.

The last thing I saw before they were pushed into the maze was Martin looking at me with pleading eyes. Charlie was holding me when I turned around and glared at the four boys standing there, Minho, Newt and Gally still had their poles. I glared them, they didn't say anything as I walked passed them.

They silently followed me and we went to eat. Frypan was standing there and he gave each of some stew so we could eat. I walked around looking for a place to sit but there weren't any. I walked outside, it had been about 8 days since Charlie had come up in the box, I don't really know because I was passed out half the time. We all sat down outside and I heard a weird noise. I knew exactly what it was, I jumped up and ran towards the box. Some of the boys were there already there. I pushed my way through as they opened the box, inside was a boy with brown hair and green eyes.

"Thomas" Charlie said from behind me, he looked up and nodded his head, before his eyes landed on me. He seemed confused at first before looking around. Gally jumped in and startled him,

"Day one greenie, rise and shine" he said, I jumped in and pushed Gally away from him. I helped him up and introduced myself.

"My names Raigna, I know your scared, I can tell you don't have to try and hide it" I laughed "but what I don't understand is why you're here, it's only been eight or nine days"

He looked at everyone as he took my hand and I helped him up. He squinted his eyes up and looked up at everyone else. Gally got out of the box and helped me out, Zart and Winston helped the new greenie out.

"Alby" I said, walking up to him "it's only been eight days"