Ocho

"You're going to listen him Raigna" Gally asked me surprised, I nodded my head and got my gear. Minho was down getting his weapons. He handed me a knife and I put it in my belt.

"Gally, Minho and I are just going on a run" I said "you're over exaggerating. You heard Thomas, Teresa is coming"

"He's been here for like half a day Rai" Charlie said from behind Gally. I nodded my head and helped Minho out. We all walked to the doors, Alby was there waiting to go in with us. I turned to them and smiled and then, we headed off.

"Ok Raigna you go left, we'll go right" I nodded and headed left, they went right and I knew they would make it back before the doors closed. I wasn't so sure; I was going to go check out the dead griever.

I didn't tell Minho that on my last run by myself I found a dead griever, smashed between the doors. I'm glad he gave me left because I could get to the dead griever faster. I took a bunch I turns I knew would lead me to the griever. When I finally arrived at the griever I had wasted at least half my day. I was checking it out when it moved and sliced my arm. It didn't stab me with the mechanical poison in it, just sliced.

I decided to head back to the glade. I ran while holding my arm, trying to stop the bleeding. So much stuff has happened to me since I got here. I was almost to the glade; everyone was standing around the doors. Cheering me on as I ran to the doors. They began to close when I was almost there. I slipped through the doors as they closed.

"What the hell were you thinking" the British voice came, I slyly smiled and held my arm up. It was still bleeding. I signaled him to help me up. I got up and ripped part of my shirt of, which made it even shorter that it was before.

I gave it to Minho and he tied it around my arm, then I smiled at him. He raised an eyebrow at me, which he seemed to do often.

"I found a dead griever" I said, I heard a bunch of gasps and some ohh's. Minho nodded with approval. He grabbed my arm and examined the blood seeping through the shirt.

"Alby and I will go an examine it, you take a shucking day off tomorrow" he said. I shook my head and brought my arm back to me.

"I found it, I'll show you. I don't need a shucking day Minho" I said, he rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"Forget it, I know which way you went today, Alby and I will find it tomorrow" he said, I grumbled and knew I wasn't going to win this argument. I nodded and walked up to Thomas.

"How was your first night" I asked "I didn't even let him answer "good, ready for the bonfire tonight"

He shook his head and I walked to the Medhut. Jeff patched me up as they got ready for the bonfire. I walked out and Minho and Newt were waiting for me. I linked onto both of their arms.

"Last time I went to one of these something bad happened" I joked, Newt laughed and Minho picked me up, slinging me over his shoulders. He ran towards the bonfire.

"Don't worry Thomas will protect you" he said and threw me towards Thomas. Surprisingly Thomas didn't fall or stumble, he caught me bridal style. My hands instantly went around his neck. He sighed slightly and looked into my eyes, he handed me back to Minho.

"Ok, I'm not an object" I said as Minho passed me to Gally. Gally passed me to Charlie who passed me to Winston. Winston was about to pass me back to Gally but I just clung onto him. Gally tried to pry me off of Winston but I just held on "I'm not to be passed around from one male to another"

"What if we gave you to Newt" Gally said, my ears perked up, I looked at Newt who was laughing. Gally took this as an opportunity, he pried to off of Winston and gave me to Newt. Newt was holding me bridal style. Newt has been my best friend since I got up here and he's like one of my older brothers.

"So, Raigna, nice night huh" he laughed, I laughed and got down. Thomas approached us, looking confused with a jar of Gally's secret formula.

"Am I supposed to drink this" he asked, I nodded my head and Newt took the jar. He took a drink out of it and handed it back to Thomas,

"Here put a little hair on your chest Tommy" he said, Thomas took and drink and instantly spit it out. We all laughed and he handed it to Newt. Before Newt could take it I grabbed it and took a drink. The first time I drank this I was just like Thomas, I spat it out.

"Hurtful, greenie" Gally said laughing. I patted Thomas on the shoulder and we put out the bonfire. I couldn't see anything so I grabbed onto the first person that walked passed me.

"Hey" Minho said, I intertwined our hands together and he relaxed when he found it was just me. We walked to our hammocks and since ours were close together he walked me to mine first. I laid down and as soon as I hit the hammock I fell asleep.