Siete

"Hey, we got a runner" Zart yelled. I turned around and Thomas was running towards the opening. I looked at Minho and he nodded at me, we took off. Towards the kid that was running towards the opening. I was slightly faster than Minho and was gaining on the greenie. I ended up tackling him like Minho did on the first day I showed up here.

"Stop Thomas, please stop running" I panted, pinning him hands above his head. With a leg on either side of his thighs I looked up as Minho approached us. He stared at me while I held Thomas down. All the other boys' started to gather around us and I slowly sat on Thomas's stomach. I let go of his arms and just sat there, waiting for Alby.

"Get off me" Thomas said from below me. I shook my head and looked up, Newt was laughing at me and Minho just shook his head. Alby came through the crowd and just stared at me, I smiled at him and he shook his.

"Get off the greenie, Rai" Alby said, I nodded and got off of him. Minho patted me on the back, looking a little salty. I pinched his shoulder and he smiled down at me. Thomas got up and I looked up at him, Alby didn't start speaking yet so I walked up to him.

"If you go outside those walls, Thomas. Don't except to live" I said to him, I walked passed Minho and Newt when I heard Minho speak up.

"That means you might die shank" he said and then I heard him follow me, I then heard Newt speak up after Minho.

"You might want to listen to the gurl" he said girl like gurl, which is so adorable "she's seen some shit"

The Newt was walking behind Minho, Gally and Charlie following soon after. I walked to the slammer and I didn't realize that all of them were still behind me and I turned around Minho and Newt were right there and I screamed so loud that they covered their ears.

"What the hell, you guys scared the living klunk out of me" I said to them, Minho shrugged his shoulders "ok so I think I know what I want to call each and everyone of you"

Newt laughed at me and Minho raised his eyebrows. Gally shook his head and Charlie stared at me until I started to talk.

"Newtie the cutie, Min Min, Captain Gally and Charles" I said laughing. Newt laughed at the others and pointed to them naming their names. I laughed along with them as we headed back to eat the rest of our food. By the time we got there I was on Charlie's shoulders and Newt was on Minho's. We were playing chicken, I ended up pushing Newt off Minho but then Minho pushed me off Charlie's shoulders.

We were all laughing when we walked in and everybody stared at us. I was starting to get uncomfortable when someone shouted my name. I looked up and Thomas was running towards us.

"I need to talk to you" he said, he ran back to where Alby was and he signaled me to him, I ran to him, right behind me was all the boys' I walked in with. Alby led us to the wall where we all put our names.

"Thomas, tell them what you told me" Alby said, Thomas nodded his head and looked at us.

"Teresa is coming, and we need to get out, we need to leave, I don't know when she's coming. But Raigna and Minho we need to find a way out of here when she gets here"

"How do you want us to do that Thomas, we've been in here for three years, you're not going to find something we didn't" Gally said, I raised my eyebrow at him. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at me.

"All I know is if we stayed here, were going to die" and I believed him.