Lessons

Bakugou POV

Throughout dinner I watched Todoroki examine the behavior around him. He looked uncomfortable, like he'd never been part of a family meal. My heart ached for the poor kid. How could such a beautiful person not have been show affection. I wondered again who his parents were.

When he confessed to feeling attracted to me I didn't know what to do. And the fact that he didn't even understand what was happening didn't make sense. How could a seventeen year old boy go through life without once being attracted to anyone.

I'd be lying if I said it didn't feed my ego. Such an attractive person liking me was definitely a boost. That stupid fuck Kiri refused to help me explain it, so I'd have to take matters into my own hands. I dropped him off at the doors and made my way to my on campus apartment. I had my own house outside the city, but during the week I stayed on campus in case I was needed quickly.

I walked into my apartment and threw my keys on the table next to the door. I toed off my shoes by the door and made my way to my bedroom. I pulled off my shirt and tossed it into the laundry basket before pulling off my pants and chucking those as well. Clad only in boxers I laid down in bed and went to sleep.

"Please Bakugou!"

Todoroki crawled towards me. He was panting and his eyes were heavy lidded. His red and white hair fell over his face partially covering his eyes. He smoothed his hands up my legs as he rose to his knees, before wrapping his hands around my cock.

He brushed his tongue over the head slowly, giving it little licks. I wrapped my fists in his hair and yanked, pulling him upwards. He whined before digging his nails into my thighs trying to stay put.

"Please! I need you!"

I released my tight hold and he immediately went back to my cock. He licked up and down the sides before taking the head into his mouth. His cheeks were flushed and spit leaked from the sides of his mouth as he hollowed his cheeks. I thrust hard into his mouth, hitting the back of his throat. He moaned and gripped my thighs as he bobbed up and down.

He pulled away with a pop. His lips were rosy and swollen. He looked up at my, breathing hard.

"I want your cum!"

I gripped his hair and dragged him back to my cock. He sucked me back in with a moan. I fucked his mouth hard, balls slapping against his chin with each thrust. He continued ot moan around my cock, as I thrust faster. I felt heat coil in my belly and my balls drew up tight.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

The blaring of my alarm woke me. Fuck! I hadn't had a wet dream in years. I glared down at my erection. It was flushed and weeping pre-come. I ran a hand through my hair. This was gonna be a long fucking day. And I'd have to figure out what to say to Todoroki after our lesson. Shit! I needed to calm down, if I expected to be able to get through class without embarrassing myself.

I took a quick shower, and took care of my erection, so I wouldn't be in class with a boner. Somehow I made it through the whole day without calling attention to myself. I even managed to keep the staring to a minimum. At least, I hope I did. Every time I felt my eyes wandering in his direction I'd look elsewhere.

The school day was a blur, and now it was time to meet Todoroki for our after school lesson. Fuck! I hadn't given any thought to what I would say to him. Before I knew it, the class was cleared out and it was just Todoroki and I. He looked at me and our eyes locked. I felt a blush tint my cheeks.

"Sensei are you ok?"

"Um. Yeah. We should probably start our lesson. Let's practice your focus."

I had him follow me to one of the private training areas so we could use our quirks without worrying about damage.

"Ok lets see what you got. Don't hold back."

With that, we began our fight. He was really good. He mostly relied on his ice to both shield and attack. I carefully made explosions all around him. I wanted him to defend himself, but I was careful not to hurt him. After an hour of fighting, I decided we'd had enough. I made explosions in quick succession and hid in the smoke. Listening carefully, I heard the scuffle of his feet. I used my explosions like a jet pack and rocketed towards him. I wrapped one hand around his throat and placed the other over his chest.

"You're dead."

The fight was over, and I'd won. The use of both our quirks had left his clothes ripped in places. Only half his chest was covered by his clothes. His muscular pecs and part of his abs were on display. He was lightly covered in a sheen of sweat and breathing heavily. I licked my lips as we locked eyes.

Slowly I leaned towards him, giving him time to stop me. He just watched me come closer, until our lips me. I brushed my lips over his softly before licking across his bottom lip. He let out a sigh and his lips parted. I lifted the hand from around his neck and buried it in his hair. His hair felt like silk against my skin. My other hand went around his waist and pulled him flush against me.

I slanted my mouth across his, deepening the kiss. Our lips locked and he shyly brushed his tongue against mine. I let out a moan. He stiffened against me when he felt my erection. Shit! What the fuck was I doing? He was a kid! I pulled away and slowly backed away.

"I'm sorry."