Reconciliation

Todoroki POV

I didn't remember how I got here. I just know I came back to myself and I was straddling Kat with my hand over his mouth. He looked surprised and happy. I removed my hand from his mouth and sat staring at him, lost in how happy I was to be next to him. Now that I was with him, I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how to express my thoughts so that he would understand. I didn't need him to quit UA. I could deal with my father as long as he was by my side. Kat always thought of me first and made me feel special. I wanted him to feel the same.

He was everything to me. I felt safe and protected with him. Like I could do anything. I never felt like he was disappointed in me. Even when I made mistakes he was there supporting me. I wanted to do the same for him. I wanted to support him and be everything he needed. I wanted him to know how much he meant to me. I wanted him to be mine. Forever. But I didn't know how to tell him that. So, instead, I leaned down and kissed him.

Our lips met and it felt like home. His hands slid up my thighs and gripped my hips as he rocked up into me. I shivered at the feel of his erection pressing against my butt. One of his hands left my hip and trailed up my back to bury itself in my hair. We broke apart, panting, and I gazed into his crimson eyes. His lips tilted up in a smirk and thumb slid over my bottom lip.

"You have no idea how much I missed you Shoto. I'm sorry for making you worry. And don't worry about UA. I quit so you can stay there. Keeping that job didn't mean much to me. You are more important to me than some job. I don't need anything but you."

"I missed you too Kat. I was so worried when I didn't hear from you and it hurt. After so long I gave up hope and I kind of lost it. You didn't have to give up teaching for me. I could have handled my dad. You're always doing something for me."

Tears were slowly leaking from my eyes and dripping down my cheeks. Katsuki sat up and hugged me. Immediately, I was soothed. His arms always made me feel safe and calm. I rested against his chest, just breathing him in, as his hand stroked down my back. Kat placed a gentle kiss to my forehead with a sigh.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I really wasn't trying to . I just want you to be happy. I want you to follow your dreams. Staying at UA keeps your asshole dad off your back. I figured that'd be one less worry for you. And of course I had no intention of leaving you. Unless that's what you want. I love you."

"Kat I am happy. Being with you makes me happy. Thank you for thinking of my dad's reaction, but I've decided I don't care anymore. You mean more to me than...."

His words hit me. I sat back in surprise and looked into his crimson eyes. He loved me? Katsuki Bakugou, top hero, mentor, wonderful guy, loved me? I wasn't anything special. He leaned forward and kissed the corner of my mouth. I opened my mouth to question him and he silenced me with a kiss. Our teeth clashed as his hands tangled in my hair. He pulled me to him with a groan.

I guess I could think about it later. His tongue licked across my lip and I opened for his exploration. His tongue tangled with mine as we hurriedly removed each others clothes. I needed him. My skin was flushed and hot. I was hard and aching for his touch. His lips left mine on a gasp and he placed kissed across my cheek and down my throat.

"Fuck! I need you!"

"Yes! Anything!"

Words could wait till later. He sucked on the flesh of my neck and I buried my hands in his hair and arched into his touch. A sharp sting as his teeth sunk into the flush of my neck was soothed away by the warm sweep of his tongue. I was panting and groaning against him as he played my body as only he knew how.

Suddenly we were rising, and I wrapped my legs around his lean hips and clutched tightly to his shoulders. His hands gripped my butt as he hurried up the stairs. He walked into his bedroom and placed me on the bed. He followed me down, settling in between my thighs. His erection slid against mine as I arched against him. Pleasure flooded my veins and I let out a moan.

I'd never get enough of Kat. He always made me feel so good. He kissed his way down my body stopping to pay special attention to my chest. He licked and bit at my pecks before sucking a nipple into his mouth. Lighting zinged down my spine and I let out a cry of pleasure.

"Kat! Please!"

I felt his smile against the flesh of my chest before he kissed his way down my abs till he got to my erection. Katsuki licked the pre-come from the head of my erection before taking it in his mouth. He hummed and took me all the way to the back of his throat. He bobbed his head up and down, swallowing me down to the root every time. I gasped and called out his name. I wasn't going to last. I needed him inside me.

"Please, Kat! I need you!"

He reached into the drawer beside the bed and grabbed a bottle of lube. He slicked his fingers then teased them across my hole. I let out a moan and lifted my hips to thrust into his touch. He teased me until I was gasping, before finally slicking his own erection with lube. Finally! He rubbed the head of his erection against my hole before pressing inside.

"Shit! So fucking tight."

My hole burned as it stretched around his erection. When he was fully seated inside me, he leaned his head against my shoulder, panting. I brought my legs around his waist and gasped in pleasure. Moving my legs had him brushing against my prostate.

"You're so beautiful. I love you, Shoto."

Those words again. They filled me with overwhelming warmth. I had to let him know. He was the only one to ever make me feel this way.

"I love you too, Kat."

His mouth slammed against mine, and he took my lips in a brutal kiss. Then he was pulling out and thrusting back in. He set a hard pace, and every thrust had him hitting my prostate. My skin flushed and tingled as pleasure spread through my body. I wasn't going to last. It was too much.

"Kat! I'm-nngh-I'm-!"

I came with a shout, semen erupting from my erection and splashing across my abs. Kat gripped my hips tightly and pounded into me. It only took a few more thrust then he was coming with a groan. I felt the flood of heat as he came, then he collapsed against me, panting. I rubbed a hand across his sweat slicked back and placed a kiss to the top of his head.

"Fuck, I love you Shoto Todoroki."