Comfort

Bakugou POV

Todoroki was sweet. It made me feel warm that he wanted to comfort me. I hugged him tightly to my chest and sighed. I did want to talk about what happened today. And who better than the person I was in a relationship with. Yeah he was a little young, but he was smart and compassionate. I placed a kiss on top of his head with a sigh.

"There was a little girl today. And I couldn't save her."

"What happened?"

I told him all about the incident that had happened earlier. How I was too slow to save the little girl. How her mother screamed at me. That same feeling of frustration and sadness clogged my throat. My heart was heavy and thoughts invaded my head. I was a failure. How could I expect to keep being a hero after this? I didn't realize that I was crying until Todo was using his thumb to wipe the tears from my face.

I felt so vulnerable in that moment. It had been years since I had cried. And never in front of anyone else. I'd never let anyone see me be so vulnerable. Until Todo. What was it about this kid? He was breaking down all my walls without even trying. He leaned forward and kissed my cheek where a stray tear fell.

"It's not your fault. You did everything you could. Just because you failed this one time, doesn't mean you are a failure. You're still a great hero."

It's like he pulled all the thoughts from my head. I didn't even have to say what was bothering me. He already knew. And not only did he know, but he said all the right things to make me feel better. I hugged him tightly, taking comfort in his presence.

"Thank you!"

We sat that way for awhile, him straddling my waist while I rested my head against his. It was nice just holding him. I let out a yawn. It had been a long and emotional day. As much as I wanted to keep holding him, it would probably be better if I took him back to the dorms.

"Let me-"

"Can I-"

I chuckled softly. We'd tried to talk at the same time. Todo sat up and looked me in the eye then blushed and glanced away. He was just so adorable.

"You first, Todo."

"Can I...um...can I stay? Here?"

I looked at him in shock. He wanted to stay? I know he'd technically already stayed the night once. But that had been an accident. I hadn't meant to fall asleep. I didn't know if I had enough self control for him to stay again.

"Please. I'll be good."

Todo was looking at me from beneath his lashes, blush staining his cheeks. He bit his lip and glanced away. He was so unconsciously seductive. He might be promising to be good, but I definitely wanted to be bad. Well fuck! How could I say no?

"Ok."

His head shot up and he smiled widely. I couldn't help myself. I grabbed him by the nape of the neck and pulled him to me. Our lips met and he melted against me. I swiped my tongue across his lower lip and he opened eagerly. He let out a moan when I dragged my tongue along his. Our tongues tangled and I slanted my mouth across his, deepening the kiss. He subtly rocked his hips against me, letting out a gasp. I ran my hands down his back and gripped his ass, pulling his tighter against me.

I stood and he wrapped his legs tighter around me. I broke the kiss, panting. I trailed kisses along his throat to the bend of his neck, where I sucked hard, leaving a purple mark. He shuddered and gasped against me, clutching my shoulders tightly.

I quickly strode across the room and up the stairs to my bedroom. I laid him down on my bed and followed him down. His thighs cradled me and our groins pressed against each other. He arched against me, wrapping his arms around my neck. I took his mouth again, sliding my tongue in and out, imitating sex.

"Oh! Bakugou! Unngh!"

Todo broke away with a moan and pushed against my chest. I sat up immediately, thinking he wanted to stop. I wouldn't force him into anything. Even if my cock was hard as a rock, I wouldn't push him for more. I would go at his pace, even if it killed me.

"What's wrong Todo? Do you want me to stop?"

"No! I mean yes!"

His face was flushed and his lips were swollen and rosy. Fuck! He was sexy! I watched as he licked his lips, his eyes still glazed with passion.

"You always make me feel good. I want you to feel food too."

"Trust me, I feel fantastic."

I leaned down to kiss him again, but he stopped me with a firm hand to my chest. He pushed hard and rolled so now he was straddling me.

"No, like yesterday."

Yesterday? What did he mean? He slid his hands down my chest to my pants. Did he mean-? Todo slowly unbuttoned my pants and reached his hand down into my boxers.

"Fuck!"

I arched into his touch with a moan. His smooth hands gripped my cock and brought it out of my pants. Is he gonna do what I think he's gonna do?

"I've never done this before and I want to please you. Tell me what to do so that you'll like it."

He was blushing and staring at my cock in fascination. I barely stopped myself from exploding right then. He'd barely touched me and I was about to come like a fucking virgin.

"Anything you do will feel good, I promise. Grip the base tighter. Ahh-That's it. Now-ungh- stroke up. Fuck! Ok, twist your wrist-Ah. Good. Just-ahh like that."

"You're so big. And it's so hot."

Fuck! He was a quick study. He was gripping my cock tightly and stroking me. I was on the verge of cumming and it had been less than a minute. He might not have done this before, but it sure felt like it. He slowly leaned down and licked the head of my cock. I let out moan. He slowly began to lick the head, like it was ice cream, while steadily pumping the shaft.

He took a final lick, then he was engulfing the head in his mouth. His cheeks hollowed as he sucked me down.

"Oh FUCK! If you keep that up I'm gonna cum."

He hummed in response and the vibration shot straight through my cock. He bobbed up and down, hollowing his cheeks. His hand was still worked the part he couldn't fit in his mouth.

"Todo, I'm- Ah- about to cum. If you don't want it, then you -Ah- have to stop."

I was panting and moaning. I couldn't help the thrust of my hips. He looked up at me and pulled away. He gave the head a slow lick that had me shuddering. I felt my balls draw up tight.

"I want it."

And then his mouth was on me again. He pushed down as far as he could and I felt myself hit the back of his throat.

"Fuck!"

Cum shot from my cock and he swallowed it down, moaning. He stiffened and shuddered, then pulled away panting. Did he just-? I watched as a wet spot appeared on his pants. He just came from sucking my cock. Fuck! He was perfect! I pulled him up and kissed him hard, tasting myself on his lips.

"Let's go shower."