Cancelled Plans

Bakugou POV

I really needed to make dinner. Todoroki's face was flushed and his eyes were half lidded and glazed with passion. His lips were red and swollen from out heated kisses. He was too sexy for his own good. I was having a hard time stopping myself from completely ravishing him. I kissed the tip of his nose before letting go of him completely. He briefly clung to me before shaking himself out of his daze.

"Come on. You can watch me cook."

He followed me as I made my way to the kitchen. Most of my house was pretty spartan. Everything done in montones of black and white. There wasn't much in the way of furniture. But my kitchen was a different story. I loved cooking, and my kitchen reflected that. I had state of the art appliances and the kitchen was done in warm orange tones.

I had white marble flooring and counter tops. An center island housed my six top gas burner stove. The kitchen was my pride and joy and the one place I could relax. Todoroki seated himself at the island counter and rested his chin in the palm of his hand, watching me closely. I grabbed the ingredients I needed from the fridge and placed them on the counter top.

"Any allergies? And dislikes?"

He shook his head and watched me work. I decided a simple shrimp pasta with a creamy garlic sauce would be good. As I was cooking, I got a text from Kiri.

Kiri: Hey, sorry bro. We aren't going to make it tonight. Asahi is sick.

Me: Oh sorry to hear that. I hope he feels better. Maybe next time.

Kiri: Sure thing bro!

Well damn! Kiri and Ura weren't coming. Should I take Todoroki back now then? Deciding it would be wrong to keep the information from him, no matter how much I liked his company, I told him the news.

"Ura and Kiri can't come. Do you want me to take you back?"

He shook his head, blush rising in his cheeks.

"No I want to stay."

I grinned and resumed cooking dinner. It was good to know he wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with him. I spent dinner getting to know more about him. I learned that he was well read, and determined. Todoroki had a quiet radiance to him. He was so beautiful. He exuded a quiet confidence that I found sexy.

After dinner, we decided we'd watch a movie and I'd take him back afterwards. I think we both wanted a little more time together. We sat on my couch in the living room and I turned on Netflix and picked one of my favorite movies. Todoroki didn't have any preferences, I'd learned that he didn't watch tv or movies.

The opening scenes of the Rite began to play. I chuckled quietly at the characters stupidity. At the first jump scare Todoroki curled into me with a gasp, hiding his face against my chest. I pulled him across my lap so he was straddling me, rubbing his back soothingly. We continued to watch the movie for a few minutes, before I felt him subtly rocking his hips against me.

I pulled his face up and kissed him gently. Soon the kiss turned heated. I stroked my tongue across his lips, asking entrance. He parted his lips with a moan. His hands came up to grip my neck, sliding his hands into my hair. I licked along the inside of his lips, thrusting my tongue in and out of his mouth. Todoroki restlessly moved his hips against me and I could feel the bulge of his erection against my stomach.

Heat coiled in my stomach and blood surged into my groin, filling my shaft and hardening it. I gripped his hips tightly and ground upwards, rubbing my cock along the seam of his ass. He broke away with a gasp, panting against my lips. I grabbed the hem of his turtleneck and began to lift it slowly.

"Is this ok?"

"Y-yes."

I didn't want to scare him off. But he was driving me crazy. All the little moans and whimpers he was making were making me want to devour him. I threw his shirt across the room as I began to kiss my way across his jaw and down his throat. Todoroki arched his neck into my lips, moaning loudly. I sucked on the skin of his neck where it met his shoulder, leaving behind a purple bruise.

The mark filled me with satisfaction. I turned us on the couch, and settled him on his back, lying between his spread thighs. I subtly rocked my hips against him as I slid my hands up his abs to his chest. I rolled his nipple between my fingers and pinched it lightly. He arched against me with a loud moan. I trailed my hand down his abs and into his pants, gripping his cock tightly.

I began to squeeze his cock as we locked lips again. We broke away panting, and I began trailing kisses down his chest, stopping to suck on his stiffened nipples. He gripped my hair tightly and gasped. I kissed my way down his abs, feeling the muscles bunch under my lips.

When I reached the edge of his pants, I looked up at him. I wanted to make sure he was still ok with what we were doing. I waited patiently while he looked back at me and slowly nodded before throwing an arm over his eyes.

I undid the button on his pants and slid down his zipper. I pulled his cock from his pants and slowly began to pump it. I licked the tip of his cock slowly and watched his face. He removed his hand from his face and gripped the fabric of the couch. I ran my tongue along the head and dipped it in the slit.

"Ba-Bakugou!"

Todoroki gasped my name and arched his hips. I gripped his thighs tightly and took his cock in my mouth. I engulfed his cock down the root and sucked him to the back of my throat, humming softy.

"Oh! Ungh! Ba- Baku!"

I bobbed up and down on his cock, taking him to the back of my throat each time. He was gasping and moaning, clutching tightly at the couch. His thighs began to tremble around my head so I knew he was getting close. I bobbed faster and as he began to cry out.

"Bakugou!"

I felt his cum hit the back of my throat and swallowed every drop. I released his cock with a pop, licking all traces of his cum from my lips. I tucked him back into his pants and then lay against him as he caught his breath. I gently kissed his lips as he brought his arms around my neck. My cock throbbed painfully in my pants, but I ignored it.

This first time would be about him. There would be plenty of time for him to get used to this. I was patient and didn't mind waiting. When I finally got to take him, it would be well worth the wait. I started to sit up and his arms tightened around my neck.

"No. Stay."

His voice was soft and sleepy. I smiled and settled closer to him. I'd take him home in a little while, I thought with a yawn. I turned and tucked him more comfortably against me, before falling into a light sleep.