Teenage Fucking Hormones

Todoroki POV

I felt a blush creeping up my cheeks. I couldn't believe I had been so bold. But I'd wanted to make him happy too. Any time he touched me I went up in flames. I just wanted to do the same for him. He couldn't always be the one giving me pleasure. Watching him come undone had somehow made me ejaculate without him even having to touch me. That was a little embarrassing. Although it seemed to make him happy.

I liked when Bakugou was happy. I was proud that I brought him pleasure. I got up and followed him to the bathroom, where he slowly undressed me, then himself. I think any time I was around him, I was just going to remain red. My cheeks were once again heating up. He tossed our clothes into the laundry basket, and turned on the shower.

Bakugou gave me a sweet kiss then pulled me into the shower. The water was the perfect temperature and I tilted my head back to bask in the warmth. I closed my eyes with a sigh, enjoying the simple pleasure of the water. I heard the snap as a bottle was opened, then Bakugous hands were gliding over my shoulders. His touch made heat pool in my stomach. We'd just had release, but still I wanted more.

I shivered as his hands traveled down my back to run over the curve of my butt. I let out a gasp as he gripped the firm flesh. His hands left my butt and traveled around sliding up my abs to my chest. He pulled me closer to him and kissed the bend of my neck. I could feel his erection pressing into my back, and I couldn't help but press back into him.

"Damn!"

"What's wrong?"

"I'm going to let you finish this shower by yourself. If I stay in here with you, I'll end up fucking you against the wall of this shower."

I shivered. I don't know why he always stopped. I wanted him to take me. The things he made me feel were exhilarating. I wanted more.

"Please."

He kissed the nape of my neck and hugged me.

"You have no idea how much I want to, but I don't want you to regret this. You haven't thought about this long enough. You're not ready yet."

I pulled away from him. Those were just excuses. He just didn't really want me. He was just humoring his poor pitiful student. Showing me just enough attention that I thought there would be more between us. But now I knew what he was doing and I couldn't let it continue. I felt like I was forcing him into a relationship with me. The rejection stung and I felt tears well in my eyes.

The water washed away my tears as they fell. How could I have been so stupid? Of course a guy like Bakugou wouldn't be interested in me. I wasn't good enough for a guy like him. A sob caught in my throat and I let out a tiny whimper. I was hoping he hadn't heard me, but no such luck.

"Todo? What's wrong?"

"Nothing!"

He turned me around and grabbed my chin, forcing my gaze to meet his. I squeezed my eyes shut, not wanting to see the disdain in his eyes. He sighed and wrapped me in his arms, resting his chin on top of my head.

"Todo, come on. Obviously we need to talk."

I let him drag me from the shower and wrap me in a towel. Even as I thought that this was going to be the end, I took comfort in his touch. He dried me swiftly then put one of his shirts over my head. It smelled like him and made my heart ache. I didn't want this to be the end, but I didn't want him with me just because it was what I wanted.

He pulled on a pair of boxers and walked with me into his bedroom. I eyed the bed, where just minutes ago I'd brought him to release. How could it all go so wrong, so fast? He sat me down on the bed and kneeled in front of me. He took my hands in his and gripped them tightly. His hands were so warm and comforting. How would I let him go? More tears spilled down my cheeks, and he lifted one hand to wipe them away.

"Hey. What's going on in that brain of yours?"

"I just... I know that you're only with me because I want you to be."

"Wait-what!? What the fuck gave you that idea?"

"That's why you won't sleep with me. You're only willing to go so far to prove that you like me back."

Bakugou gave me an incredulous look. He rubbed a hand across his face and through his hair before looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"Are you forgetting that I kissed you first? Sometimes I forget you're a teenager. While your thoughts are logical, your conclusion is wrong. I am refusing to sleep with you because you've never done this before. You're getting caught up in teenage hormones and I don't want those hormones to influence your decisions. But if it means that much to you, I'll fuck your brains out right now."

I could feel my eyes widen in shock. Oh. I guess it could be possible that my hormones were influencing me. I felt a blush color my cheeks. I couldn't deny that ever since he'd first kissed me, my thoughts had been consumed by him.

Every touch fueled that desire more and more. Even now, when I was unsure of myself, I wanted him. Ok, so maybe my hormones were a little crazy. But just looking at Bakugou made me want his touch. I wanted him. And if it was hormones making me act this way, then I was ok with that. I wanted to be consumed by him.

"Prove it!"