First Date

Bakugou POV

My heart ached for Shoto. He was just eighteen and he'd already been through so much. He was a tough kid. After his story, I had nothing but admiration for him. More than anything, I wanted to bring him happiness. I wanted to make up for all the hurts of his past. Placing a quick kiss to his forehead, I opened the door of the jeep and we both scrambled out.

I grabbed his hand in mine and laced our fingers, loving the blush on his cheeks. He was still so innocent. Looking at him now, you'd never know how awful his life had been. Yet he took it all in stride.

I dragged him into the restaurant, where we were seated at a corner booth in the back. Shoto gazed at the menu, an adorable frown gracing his face. He was biting his lip in concentration. Immediately my thoughts turned to having those lips on me. The more time I spent with him, the more my feelings for him grew. I wouldn't deny that almost every other thought I had about him involved sex, but can you blame me? Shoto was incredibly sexy. And he didn't even know it.

"Shoto, if you don't stop biting that lip, I'm dragging you to the bathroom and fucking you in the stall."

His head shot up and his eyes widened. But his teeth released that plump lip and his tongue swiped across it. I barely supressed a moan. I might just take him in there anyway. I wasn't sure if I could make it till we left the restaurant. Fuck! But this was probably Shotos first date and I wanted him to have fond memories. I didn't want him to think I only wanted him for sex.

Just then, the waitress wandered over and took our orders. Shoto ordered soba and I got katsudon. Throughout the evening, I kept up the suggestive comments, seeing how many times I could get him to blush. He was just so cute and innocent. By the time the waitress was back asking about dessert, Shotos eyes were dilated and his face was flushed. He looked completely fuckable. He was also chewing on that plump lip again. So of course I had to.

I got up from the booth and grabbed Shoto by the arm. I threw a couple of bills on the table and dragged him to the men's room. Luckily no one was in there, so I hastily dragged Shoto to a stall and pinned him against the wall.

"I told you what would happen if you bit that lip again."

He let out a gasp as I began trailing kisses down his throat. I sucked the flesh of his neck until I left a purple mark. His hands gripped my shoulders as he let out a moan. I smirked before kissing my way to his lips. Shotos lips met mine forcefully. I nipped his bottom lip before sucking on the plump flesh.

Shoto gasped again and I plunged my tongue into his mouth. His tongue met mine in a battle for dominace. I gripped his thigh and hoisted his leg around my hip. Rolling my hips into his, I pulled away from his lips, admiring my work. His face was flushed and his lips wet and swollen. My hands ran down his back to the top of his pants. I shoved my hands onto his pants and gripped the curves of his ass, pulling him against me.

"Ah! Katsuki!"

Shoto lifted his other leg around my waist and clung to me, panting harshly. Using the hands on his ass, I ground my hard cock into his, making him cry out. I covered his lips with mine again just as the sound of the bathroom door opening reached my ears. Shoto froze against me, eyes snapping open. I slowly lowered his legs to the ground and removed my hands from his pants.

This wasn't my first time having sex in public, but Shoto didn't seem like he wanted to continue. I left a gentle kiss on his lips then pulled away. I waited for the sound of someone leaving before I unlocked the stall and walked out.

Shoto followed me slowly, eyes downcast and cheeks flushed. I couldn't let him walk out like that so I stopped and wrapped my arms around him. Sometimes I forgot how young and inexperienced he was.

"Its ok Shoto. If you're uncomfortable with something, you can tell me. I shouldn't have pushed you."

"Its not that. I liked it, I did. I'm just embarassed that I liked it."

Ohhh? You don't say? Was my little Shoto into kinky stuff? I'd be really interested in finding out.

"You don't have to feel embarrassed, Shoto. If there's something you want to do, or something you want me to do to you, just tell me. I won't judge you. Don't ever feel like you can't talk to me."

He looked up at me, smiling. Its like the whole sun was contained in that smile. Well shit, that was a pretty fucking sappy thought. I kissed his temple and released him. He smiled softly when I laced our fingers and pulled him out of the restaurant.

The drive back to my place was silent. But it was companionable, both of us lost in our thoughts. Shoto hadn't lost the smile on his face and that in turn caused my lips to form a grin. I liked that he was so happy. I brought our laced fingers to my lips and kissed his knuckles.

I didn't care if it made me a sap. Being with Shoto made me happy and I was tired of trying to hide it.  As long as no one at UA suspected anything, then we were ok. Outside of school, I'd be as sappy as I felt like being. We'd just pulled into my driveway when my phone started ringing. I frowned at the caller ID. Normally he was still at work at this time.

"Yo."

"Bakugou! The baby's coming early! Something's wrong! Can you meet me at the hospital?"

"Shit! I'll be right there!"

I turned to Shoto, who was eyeing me in confusion.

"Kiri needs me. The baby's coming early. Do you want me to take you back to the dorms?"

"No. I'll go with you. I want to be there if you need me."

Shoto was such a good person. I was glad he was going with me. I knew I'd have to be strong for Kiri, but who'd be strong for me?