Chapter 1 - My return.

I was shattered by my kingdoms love. I would not let them get away with that so in my last moments, I casted a spell to launch my horn away before I shattered with my magic in it. In one week, I will be whole again and I will take back my empire. 

Time stood still. I wouldn't have guessed only a week had pasted but a whole month before I felt my horn starting to sprout crystals. I closed my eyes as I felt the cool wind hit my face, while heat was hitting my back. I opened my eyes to see a (c/c) pony with (m/l), (m/c) mane and (e/c) looking at me in fear. She stood to run but tripped on her own hoof. I laughed.  

"Well, well, well, who do we have here?" I asked and used my magic to pick her up. I will admit, she was very pretty and the fear in her eyes when I turned her around made me was to smile. She had tried to run, but failed, knowing my magic was to powerful for her pittiful earth pony powers.  

"Tell me pony, where am I?" I asked. She shook her head. I growled. How dare she, does she not know who I AM? I slammed her against a tree, but only hard enough to hurt her, not to kill her. I heard her yelped in pain.

"Tell me or I will inflict more pain." I demanded. She began to quiver. I smiled in my head. She will be of used to me, I can feel it.

"A-a w-eek f-from C-C-Canterlot." She shuddered. I nodded before sitting on the ground. My Return took much power and I was feeling the affects of it. 

"I'm not to far from my kingdom then. You will take me." I said and released her from my magic, but  put a metal chain on her. I watched as she tried to take it off, but it wouldn't move. I laughed a her and saw she was looking at me with shock.

"Nice try pony." I said and used my magic to clip the other end of the chain onto my armor. She wouldn't be able to get away from me.

"Sleep. We have a long journey tomorrow." I said, sleep almost taking over me. She shook Her head.

"No! I would rather die then take you there!" She shouted. I smiled at her.

"Fine." I said and tighten the chain around her neck. She gasp for air but it didn't work, she wanted this. I just watched her struggle a bit before I felt something. It was a strange feeling so I released it go so she could breath. She gasped as she took in the air.

"Let that be a warning. Once I take my kingdom back, I won't be so kind." I said and laid my head down, closing my eyes but I wasn't asleep, no i was thinking.

'Why did I release her? She wished death and i have killed main ponies before her.' I thought. I let out a silent sigh before drifting off to sleep.