Chapter 3 - My Empire

I looked at the salad, then at her before taking a bit with my magic and ate it. It was the best salad I've had in my life. The greens mixed well together and had there own flavor, making it taste different with each bit. 

"That was quite good." I lied. I didn't want her to know how much I loved it. She had finished her food as I said it.

"Thank you. I wanted to be a chef when I was a filly." She said and I saw her lay down. she must have been tired as she fell asleep right away. It gave me time to think about her and how i could use her. She could enter my empire. I smiled, coming up with the pan before placing a protection spell around me and falling into a deep sleep. I didn't noticed how tired I was until the the sound of slashing woke me. I jumped up, seeing a turtle fell in and was swimming away with its partner. I sighed and looked at my sleeping pet. I sighed, taking the spell off and grabbed the chain but I didn't pull it. I sighed once more. 

"Come pet." I said loudly. I watched as she stood and followed me as I walked. I saw the snow was starting to come down now and put up a barrier to protect us from the snow. I smiled, seeing my empire come into view.

"We are close." I said and smiled. It looked like the heart was still in the same spot as I walked around my empire.

"So...how umm...how are you going to take it down?" My pet asked. I looked at her and smiled. She looked frightened, as she should.  

"Oh, That's easy. You will go in and take the crystal heart." I said. I could almost hear her heart stop. 

"Excuse me! Why me?" She shouted. I frowned.

"Because I can't get thought that force field. You can and will. Once through, you will go and smash the heart in the name of me. Once you do that, I will do the rest." I said. She was silent for a bit. 

"And if I don't?" She asked. I almost laughed as her stupidity. 

"Then I kill you and find a crystal pony to do it." I said with out looked at her. I knew that would scare her, even if i had no plans on killing my pet, I would find a new pony to use. 

"We are here." I said and turned to face her. she was looked at my castle. I walked up to her and came up with something to help...motivate her.

"You do this for me and you will be rewarded." I said. She looked at me.

"What reward?" She asked. I smiled and placed my hoof under her chin so she wouldn't look anywhere else but my eyes. 

"You will have to make a choice. Death or reward." I said, not answering her question and un did her chain. I watched her as she sighed and ran it. I smiled, knowing the reword was a place at the end of my bed, like all good pet belong. I saw her trip and laughed a bit. Her tripping was quite cute. 

"OW." I heard her yell and I saw the fake princess walk up and they were talking. I saw my pet grab the heart and I smirked.  

"Only a matter of time." I said out loud and saw she throw the heart but the fake princess caught it with her magic but I saw my subjects running around and screaming in fear. I looked, seeing the barrier was disappearing. I ran in, slowing down before I i started to laugh. She couldn't even help my subjects.

"Finally. Good job my pet." I said and walked in front of my pet. I put the chai around her, not wanting to lose her and casted a bubble around the fake princess and her fake prince of a husband. I then took the heart and threw it to the ground, watching it  smash into pieces.

"And with the heart gone, you die." I said and started to shrink the bubble. I would crush them in it, in front of my quivering subjects..

"No!" I heard my pet yelled and she stood in front of the bubble. I looked at her before smacking her across the face. She dare she stand in my way.

"You dare to question me again pet?" I yelled. She started to quiver as he shook her head.

"Then get back." I said but she once again shook her head. I growled.

"N-No my king." She said. I grew angry. I used my magic and threw her, she hit a wall and didn't move but i heard her moan in pain. 

"Sombra! Let us go!" The face princess yelled. I looked at her. 

"No." I said. She growled and I laughed. 

"But I will tell you this. My pet gave me a sudden change of heart. I will send you away but! If you ever return, I will kill each and everyone of my subjects if you ever return." I saw and closed my eyes, teleporting them away. I opened my eyes and smiled at the quivering ponies. I walked up to a few of them that I knew were my guards and servants.

"You!" I shouted. It was a stallion with a white coat. He flinched. 

"Take my pet to the dungeon for now. Iron!" I yelled. A stallion with a light blue coat, but red hair walked up. 

"You fall him and have your sister make me food for both of us. Go!" I shouted and three ponies ran off. I looked at my other subjects and smirked. 

"I'm back." I said.