Chapter 13 - Missing

The hours pasted fast she she told me everything. I was happy to know everything about the princess's, but I didn't know about the others.  

"So, they use the elements?" I asked. I didn't get an answer and looked, seeing she was about to pass out.

"Pet, you seem, tired." I joked. Any pony could see it. She nodded.

"I'm sorry my king." she said. You smiled at her. 

"Go get so sleep pet. We will talk more tomorrow." I said. She nodded and stood, walked to the door but stopped and turned around to look at me.

"King Sombra?" She asked. I looked up from my notes. 

"Thank you." You said before leaving. I smiled at her before going over my notes again. I had learned that Princess Celestia loved cake, and Luna loved lavender. 

"I could put a poison in one of her cakes, but what should I do for Luna?" I asked. I took a book out and saw I grabbed the wrong one. It was my fathers book again. I looked at it and sighed. I put it on the desk and flipped to a page my father wrote about me mother. 

"She made me a better pony. She made me want to rule all the land in the name of her. One day we will, along with the little filly she has growing inside her." 

I stopped reading. I wish I could have met her. I closed the book but heard a crash. I stood and looked, seeing the door to my...our chamber open. I walked in. 

"Pet?" I called. Her spot was missing. I tried not to get scared. 

"Pet!" I called out. I heard nothing. 

"(y/n)!" I shouted. still nothing. I ran from the room and casted a location spell. I saw she was flying away...no, she can't fly. 

"She was pony-napped." I said and ran, falling her trail. I looked and saw a train, with her trail in it. I growled and ran after it as fast and I could. I had to be close to teleport myself into the place. as I ran, I saw that she was running also. I pushed my self and closed my eyes, teleporting myself. I opened them and looked. I did it. I smiled but didn't stop until I heard her voice shouting.      

 "I'm not going back!" She yelled. I walked in and saw a purple pony walked up to her. She was facing me, but didn't see me yet.  

"Why (y/n)?" She asked my pet. I walked up to them.  

"Because she's my pet." I said. My pet looked at me as did the other. 

"My king." She said. My heart fluttered but I didn't have time to feel happy yet. I would when she and myself are back at our castle, save and sound.