Chapter 17 - The march

I wanted to kiss more but she moved away, tripping and fell. She was regretting me. I wanted to cry but that came up was anger. She then shook her head. It was to late to say sorry.   

"No. No. I'm sorry its just that surprised me." She said. My anger dropped a bit. 

"How so?" I asked. I was still mad. What if she was just toying with me. I don't think I could take it.  

"I"m bad luck Sombra. Maybe I shouldn't be your general. I'll just mess it up." She said, tears in her eyes. My eyes grew soft as I looked at her. She thought she would mess everything up. 

"Your not bad luck pet." I said but she shook her head and ran off. I called out for her but she didn't stop. I sighed. I would let her calm down a bit. I walked down some steps and out into my kingdom. The ponies started to quiver again. I wanted to smile but I was just mad. Mad that I put myself into the open with her.

"Hello my subjects." I said. A lot of them closed their eyes in fear. 

"Let me tell you what will happen. You will fight with me. You will..." "M-My king?" One pony interrupt me. I glared at her. 

"What?" I said in a dark voice. She pointed to the sky and I looked. It was one of Celestia's guards and he had my pet. I growled as he flew away, not seeing me. I knew if i shot them down, i could hit my pet. 

"Change of plans." I said and closed my eyes. I felt my dark magic flew out of me like tiny snakes and I heard screams before silence. I opened my eyes and turned around, looking at my army. All the crystal ponies had red eyes now, controlled by me.    

"We march now!" I yelled and started to walk. It wouldn't take long but I knew I couldn't run or I might lose control. I could still fight thought. I looked behind and saw them all. They had the crystal coats on and I smirked. 

They won't know what hit them." I said and casted a bubble of perfection from the snow storm. By the time we reached the forest and I removed the bubble, I was about to pass out but if i did, my army would leave and (y/n) would be in jail, or worse. I gulped, not wanting to think she was dead so I picked up the pace. I soon saw them, they were talking to (y/n), but she seemed weak. My eyes grew wide. 

They took her earth pony strength.

"Army. Take them down." I said, walking up to the stage. 

"This is what happens when you betray us." Celestia said to her. I saw (y/n) stand. 

"But I didn't betray my king." She said. I smiled at that and saw the princess look at me and their faces fell while mine grew wider. I then saw (y/n) turn to look at me and smile.

"Sombra." She said. My stomach got butterfly's when I heard her voice.