Chapter 19 - My pets new power.

I stared at (y/n) but I knew it wouldn't last as I heard Celestia. 

"G-give me my power's back." She said. I turned to her and looked at her in the eyes.

"Guards, take her to the dungeon, along with her sister, Cadence, and the elements of harmony." I said. Four crystal pony guards walked over, still under my control and dragged them away. I looked back at (y/n).

"Sombra, can I have my earth pony strength back, please?" She asked. I smiled and nodded, closing my eyes but I wouldn't give her that power. I would give her the power of the moon, only no an Alicorn, just a unicorn. I hoped it work. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful horn on her forehead. She was beautiful.  

"Thank you Sombra." She said but i couldn't stop staring at it or her. 

"What?" She asked. I took a deep breath. I wondered if I should lie. No, not to my future queen.

"(y/n), I wanted to see what would happen if I put Luna's power in you." I said. She looked scared.

"What happened to me?" She asked frantically. IO made a mirror appear. She looked before she started to scream.

"(y/n). (y/n)! PET!" I yelled as kindly as I could and She stopped.

"It's OK." I said sweetly but she shook her head.

"No, no I'm an Earth pony!" She screamed and started to cry. I hugged her to help calm her down. It seemed to work. 

"And now your a unicorn. It's OK." I said. I felt her shiver. I should have asked her first. 

"I'm scared." She whispered. I let her go and looked at her in the eyes. 

"I can help you." I said. She looked at me before nodding. 

We ruled Equestria together with an iron hoof but one day, I saw her walk into our study. She had been sneaking around there lately and I couldn't help but worry. I walked over and saw her laying on the ground reading for a book.  

"Long ago, the land now known as Equestria was run by Earth ponies. But, one storm changed that. The earth ponies had to come up with a plan fast or they would be flooded. The first unicorn was then born. She had built a giant wall around her village within seconds of the water coming at them.

500 hundred years had past since the wall was made and the Earth and now booming unicorns wondered if the water was still there. The unicorns banded together, making wings on an Earth pony so he could fly up and see.

Another 500 hundreds years had pasted, the unicorns, earth ponies and Pegasus separated, and a horrible storm came upon the land.... Sombra!" She yelled. I almost laughed and waited a bit before walking in. 

"Yes my queen?" I asked. She picked the book up with her magic and showed me. I pretended to read it but I just thought of how much she had changed. She was a wonderful queen, but a perfect wife.  

"Remember when I wanted to know why an earth pony could become a unicorn, this explains it. Every pony started out as an Earth pony." She said. I smiled at her.

"And now this unicorn is the queen of all Equestria." I said. She smiled and kissed me, dropping the book on her hoof when she did.

"OW!" She yelled and started to hope around. I laughed. She was still convinced she was bad luck though. 

"Hey! no laughing!" She yelled. I laughed and ran, hearing her laugh as she chased me. I wondered how I got so lucky. 

I guess her bad luck was my good luck.