Chapter 15 - The one I trust

I walking in to our study and made a chair for her. She would no longer sit on the ground. I picked up a scroll but she then walked in. I watched as she pushed the cart with two plates that had a Daisy sandwich and a whole apple sliced up. She set down his plate in front of me and was about to set hers on the ground when she stopped. I smiled. 

"My king?" She ask with confutation in her voice. I looked at her. 

"While you will always be my pet, you are now my most trusted ally and friend." I said. She smiled, tears farming in your eyes. I was afraid for a moment before I realized they were happy tears. She sat down and placed her plate on our desk and waited. I took a bite and saw she looked shocked but started to eat also. I smiled. 

"Pet, how should I go about this?" I asked and saw she was now looking at me. 

"What do you mean?" She asked. I almost laughed.

"Well, I could just go and kill the three Princess but if do that then I will have to be the one to raise the moon and sun. But, if I keep them alive then they could use their magic to escape. Both have there ups and downs. Which would you do?" I asked and looked at her. She was quiet. Was she thinking she made a mistake? Did I put to much trust in her?

"Well, I wouldn't kill them because of the power you would get because of that, but maybe you could transfer it to a pony that you can control and they would do that work for you. You know, control them with your fear." She said. I looked at her. She was a genius. 

"Pet, that is an amazing idea, and I know the perfect pony." I said and she smiled. I knew picking her would be the best. I could trust her and she would be perfect, well she was already perfect. 

"Really? Who?" She asked. I smiled at her and kept looking at her. She looked confused but than her eyes widened.

She figured it out.

"No...No I can't." she said stunned. I wanted to growl but didn't.

"And why not. There is no pony in Equestria that I trust more." I said. She laughed a bit but shook her head.

"No, I would be honored but I'm not a Unicorn. I'm an earth pony." She said. My smile dropped and I looked down. She was right. No pony knew what would happen if a pony gained the power of a pony they weren't.

"Your right. I guess I got ahead of myself. Maybe I won't kill them, just drain the powers and when I find a unicorn to control, I will transfer them, but I have to admit..." I looked back at her and smiled.

"I wish it was you pet." I told her. She smiled and I'm sure I saw a blush.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you my king." She said. I laughed softly and nodded.

"You didn't." I said and used my magic to pick up a quill.

"Lets write this letter to let all of Equestria know that I will soon be their only ruler." I lied and started to write. I wasn't sure if she was ready to hear that I wanted her to be my queen.