Chapter 8 - The plan

She backed up.

"No!" She shouted. I glared at her and moved, walking up to her.

"What did I Tell you about doing what I say." I said. I wasn't asking her that, I was remanding her of it. 

"I-I don't care. Kill me because I will never betray them!" She shouted. I smiled.

"OH, I wont kill you but you will wish I had." I said and smacked her across the face. She fell, hitting her head and tried to stand. I was mad. I gave her more freedom then anyone in this kingdom and she DARE disobey me!

"I should put you back into that cell! Do you have any idea how lucky you are pet?" I yelled. She slowly shook her head.

"I'm not lucky..." She said, still dizzy. I moved closer and smacked her again. She fell to the floor again.

"Well you differently aren't lucky now. Iron!" I yelled. Iron walked in.

"I...I..." She whispered but I grabbed her chain and pulled it a bit to hard. She gasped and looked at me. 

"Iron, take my pet to the dungeon. she will learn her lesson." I said as her eyes closed. Iron used his magic to lift her. Her body was limp and I sighed once they left.

"Pet, what on earth is going on in your head." I said and moved back to my desk but I couldn't  concentrate. I felt bad...I didn't want to harm her. I sighed and decided I wouldn't hurt her again. 

"Is this how father felt about mom?" I asked out loud. I never knew her as she had died soon after I was born, but Father always talked about her. I picked up a book but heard running. I looked and saw my pet crashed throw the door. She stood and I saw her mouth moving a bit and walked up. She had a silence bubble around her and i saw Iron run in, out of breath. 

"Iron, what is the mean of this?" I asked. He looked at me, then at her. 

"It's your PET, sir. She kicked in me in the face before running back up her to kill you." He said. I sighed.

"Bring her back Iron. I will be down shortly to get the truth." I said. Iron nodded but looked at me.

"Don't kill her sir. I know how much she means to you. She can stay by my side. If she try's anything, I will kill her my self." Iron said. I nodded and waved for him to go and he did with a nod. I saw she was trying to brake out of the bubble. I was hurt. 

"She wouldn't...she said she couldn't...was she lying?" I asked out loud as I slowly made my way to the dungeon. As I did, Iron moved and I saw her. She looked terrified, as she should. 

That looked answer all my questions.