Chapter 6 - Chambers.

I Sat there, looking at a book. It was of my father. Well, my fathers book that is. It was about dark magic. 

"Father." I said and placed a hoof on the book. He had taught me everything I knew about dark magic. He also was the one that helped me take the crystal empire. He had died in the take down. I sighed, closing my eyes, remembering that day as if it was yesterday.

~Flashback~

"Father!" I yelled running over with a smile on my face. I had just taken down the King and Queen, striping them of there magic. I stopped, seeing him bleeding. He had a spear in his back and was about to fall. 

"Father!" I yelled and caught him before he fell.

"My son...is...is it..." He started but coughed up blood. I lowered him down. 

"Yes. I took them down, stripping them of their magic but don't talk, I have to heal you." I said and touched my horn to him but it did nothing. I started to cry but my father smiled. 

"It's OK son...This kingdom is yours." He said.

"Father." I cried but I didn't get answer.        

 ~End Flashback~

I opened my eyes. That was the day I started to rule with an iron hoof. If my father died, every ponies sprite would die also. I heard a knock and wiped my eyes, just in case.

"Enter pet." I said and watched her push the cart in. She put my food down in front of me and sat back on the ground. I used my magic and hovered some in front of her but she didn't hesitated to eat it. I smiled. I could maybe, one day, trust this pony. I started to eat, and put my fathers book away while i read others but a sound interrupted me. 

Growl.

I heard her groan.

"Hungry my pet?" I asked, looking at her. She nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry my king." She whispered in fear. I looked at her. I wonder what she was thinking but I moved my plate down in front of her. It wasn't much, but it was still a lot. I went back to reading but watched her in the corner of my eye. 

"Eat then." I said but she looked at me with confusion.

"Eat." I said . she nodded and started to eat off the plate. I felt bad for her to eat off the floor, but she was my pet. I stood once she was down and looked at her. 

"Come pet." I said. She followed me as i walked into my bedroom chambers. Once in, I removed my armor. I turned to look and she was looking at my bed. It was very big, but when I took over, this was the smallest bed they had. I got into the bed an put a pillow and a warm blanket at the foot of my bed, her reword. I then pulled at her chain and she looked at me.

"Come here pet." I said. I smiled as she walked over. 

"Now, pet, no need to be nervous. All good pets sleep with there masters." I said but she began to cry.

"Stop that." I said but she didn't. She much have thought I was going to literally sleep with her, by force. I am may thing, but that is not, nor will it be, one of them. I sighed.

"Not that kind of sleep. You will be sleeping with me, at the foot of the bed." I explained as I pointed to the foot of my bed. She looked and I could see her eyes saying she was relived.

"Now stop crying and go to sleep." I said. She wiped her eyes and got on the bed, covering her body with the blanket.   

"Good pet." I said and closed my eyes but I didn't sleep yet. I heard her crying. I opened my eyes, seeing her shaking. I felt bad for a bit. She remanded me of myself when I lost my father, maybe that's why I didn't just kill her. I closed my eyes again and drifted off to sleep.