Chapter 11 - Test.

My pet had been sleeping for a few hours now. I stood from my desk and walked out, heading to my chambers. That's when I heard her. 

"If King Sombra see's this, he..." I will what?" I said, interrupting her as I walked in. Her ears flattened.

"My King. I'm sorry I don't know where it is." She said, backing up a bit. I looked at her.

"What do you mean pet?" I asked but she looked down. 

"My chain." She said. I started to laugh. Of course, she was sleeping when I took it off. 

"My pet, I took it off you." I said. Her ears straightened.

"B-but why?" She asked. I looked in to her beautiful eyes. 

"Do you wish for it to come back on?" I asked and she shook her head. 

"No, just...well.." She started. I nodded, knowing what she meant. I wasn't nice to her. 

"Not like me?" I asked and she nodded. I let out a silent sigh.

"Walk with me." I said and she followed me. I saw she was behind me so I slowed so she was next to me. 

"Pet. You have shown me trust, loyalty. Not one of my subjects have show me that. You have earned the right not to be chained, but that does not mean you can go anywhere with out my approval. You will also still make my food, but you will still try it first." I said and she nodded. I wondered if she knew i was telling her the truth, not even Iron, that traitorous pony, showed me that much loyalty. 

"Yes my king." She said and I walked in to my thrown room. I used magic to control the shadows, allowing me to make the entrance to the door. I began to walk down and heard my pet run after me.  

"What is this place?" She asked.

"This is where I keep my most precious artifact." I said and it was. The door was something i made for myself, but it proved to be useful to control others. I looked at it once at the bottom. The boor was a black, curved door with a black crystal on the top of it. I made the crystal myself. 

"Open it." I said but she was hesitant. I was expiating that.  

"I promise pet. This will not bring you harm...physical harm that is." I said, whispering that last part. She nodded and opened the door. Her eyes turned green and she sat down. 

"Good luck." I said and stood there, waiting for her to be done.