Part 1

You are the daughter of the one and only Tony Stark. Is all good but at the same time is not, people usually just want to get closer to you to get to your dad and you hate it. Since you were really young you started to show signs that you were a genius just like your dad, but a little smarter. At the age of 12, you created your own suit that was more advanced than the ones of your dad and until you were 15 you started to work for SHIELD, which was about 10 years ago. 

Now you were working or more like assisting Reed Richards with some experiments. Reed and a team funded by Victor Von Doom went into space and were affected by a storm. 

Since they returned you were the right hand of Reed when it was about running the testings on the people that returned from space and creating stuff, and today was the day in which it will all began. You were a really good friend with Reed, Ben, and Sue thanks to your dad and working for SHIELD since you were really young. "Hey y/n," Ben said making you turn to see him now as a rock, "Benny!" You said really happy to see him and went to hug him, "you are not scared," he asked really confused, "why would I? Is not like I haven't seen a lot, just a guy that was frozen for 70 years, two God's and one try to kill me, two assassins, the hulk, a guy that can snapped your neck with his metallic arm, monsters from another dimension and leaving aside the cleaning that I had to do on my dad's reactor, but is not that much you know" you said as he laughed, "I missed you kid, so how's your dad and you?" He said, "well he's alright working on his lab and missions and me... You know there are some good days and bad ones, but I still survive when people try to kill me, which usually happens on the good days" you said chuckling at the end, "I missed your sarcasm y/n" you heard a female voice and turn to see Sue, "Sue, how are you?" You said approaching her and hugging her, "good besides this you know" she said laughing, "I know" you said chuckling, "that's a really pretty bracelet" she said pointing to your left wrists, "thanks" you said tapping on it and nanobots started to spread across until your shoulder, both of them looked amazed, "is way lighter than my dad's suit" you said as they look at it, "we need more people like you in this world" Ben said making you laugh as you undo the arm and the nanobots went into your bracelet, "where's Reed I need to talk to him?" You asked and both answer at the same time "in the lab". 

From the far Johnny saw you talking with Sue and Ben but he was more focused on your face and body to hear that you were Tony's kid and to hear the other person who was having a conversation with him, he heard you say that you were going to the lab with Reed and decided to do his move. You started to walk towards the lab and bumped into someone, "I'm sorry" you said as you continue to walk away, but the person stopped you making you turn to look at him, "you are?" You asked as he kept starring at you and looking up and down your body, "you don't know my name?" He asked confused cause most girls will be all over him already, "I'm sorry but should i know it" you said with sarcasm, "Johnny Storm" he said smirking at you, "y/n" you said as you turn to walk away but he pulled you to kiss your cheek,you pushed him and he tightened his grip and it was like you told him 'no problem dude' and then he moved to nibble your ear and lick your neck. 

Instantly you pushed him off, "asshole!"you said walking away form him as fast as you could, "y/n I'm glad you came and thanks for taking care of my lab" Reed said hugging you, "is fine Reed my dad was out of town and i came here with Jarvis" you said forcing a smile as you still were pissed about that asshole. You abd Reed started to have a conversation as Ben joined, "you look mad what happened?" Ben asked concern, "on my way here i bumped into this asshole that for certain reason licked my face" you said and Ben and Reed looked at each other like knowing what the other was thinking, "hey y/n  i want to introduce you to my brother" Sue said making you turn to face her with a smile, but it disappeared as you saw Johnny, "Johnny this is Y/n Stark, Tony Stark's daughter" Sue said smiling, "yeah, we have met" you said crossing your arms and giving him a dead stare. Sue hit Johnny's head from behind and you walked away with Ben and Reed as Sue and Johnny followed.