Part 15

As Johnny drove to Victor's office you were on the back changing your mechanic coverall, you look to the rear mirror and saw Johnny staring at you by it, "hey keep your eyes on the road" you said and he smirked and looked at you then back to driving. Once you changed into some skinny jeans and a plain black v neck shirt you hop next to Johnny. He placed his hands up on your thigh making you nervous and getting himself distracted, "you know I don't want to die today so keep driving with your eyes on the road" you said and moved his hand to your knee, "I'm trying but you keep distracting me" he said stopping at a red light and looked at you, "whatever you say flamey" you said leaning to kiss the corner of his lips and hit him on his thigh causing him to blush and swallow hard. 

Finally both arrived at Victor's office, Johnny walked you to the front of the building and kiss you, "call me so I can pick you up" he told you, "sure flamey, I'll call you" you said giving him one more kiss and wink at him then walk inside as he waited for you to enter. Victor watched everything and it made him angrier, but he knew you were coming so he needed to act really sick for you, "hi Leonard" you said as you walked into Victor's office, "hi Ms. Stark, he's waiting for you" he said and you smile walking in.

 There you saw how he got up to greet you but fall on his knees, you instantly went to his side to make sure he was okay, "let me help you" you said helping to get into the chair, "thank you" he said in a really low voice almost like a whisper, "don't you think is better if you are home or go to the hospital Victor" you said in a sweet tone as you caress his face trying to comfort him, "no I just need you to be here with me" he said and you smile sympathetically at him.

 You spend the rest of the afternoon with him and make sure he was okay until it was time for you to leave, as you walked out of the building you saw Johnny reclining on his motorcycle. He saw you walk towards him and smile, "hey beautiful are you waiting for someone?" He said flirting with you, "Umm... Yes I am, I'm waiting for my boyfriend"you said going with the flow, "oh what a lucky guy, so tell me beautiful how does he look like?" He asked, "well he's really tall, kind of muscular, with beautiful blue eyes, a little arrogant but we're working on it. Oh and he's hot, literally he can burn you" you said as he pressed your body to his and you put your arms around his neck, "damn! He's really really lucky" he said then both lean to kiss. 

On the motorcycle you were behind him holding onto him by placing your hands on his chest, "I love it when you have your hands on me" he said and you rolled your eyes. He drove to the Tower and went with you all the way up, both stepped out of the elevator to be greeted by JARVIS, "Welcome back Miss and Mr. Storm" he said, all the lights go on as you placed your things on the counter, "good night my beautiful lady" Johnny said as he approached you and embrace you as he kissed you, "good night Johnny" you said as he started to walk away towards the elevator, as he did you bite your lip seeing his back on a tight shirt and thinking while he pressed the button calling the elevator, "can you stay?" You asked still bitting your lip as he slowly turn smiling, you were a few steps from him he walked towards you as steam came out of his body. He leans to kiss you but soon it turn into a make-out session, Johnny gave a light squish to your butt causing you to jump right on his arms, he started to kiss your neck as he walked towards your room, "JARVIS you can go to sleep" you said, "good night Miss" JARVIS said going off, "is your dad in here?" Johnny asked as he placed you on your bed and he was on top of you putting his weight on his hands and knees, "he's out of town for 3 weeks" you said and he smirks as you pulled him back to you to kiss him then flip him so you were now on the top, "Now flamey show me how hot can you go?" You said with a smirk, "I can go so hot that you will need a lot of aloe cream" he said smirking while you laugh. 

The following morning you woke up pressed against Johnny's chest, you roll to face him and kissed his nose, "good morning" he said in his morning voice and then he stared at you as you were still waking up, he wanted to have that vision forever. "What should we do today?" He asked as both now were laying on their backs, "i don't know, what about boating?" You suggested as that was the 1st thing that came to your mind, "like motorboating?" He asked looking at you and before you could answer he pressed his face into your bare chest to move his face side to side as he made a motorboat sound, "Johnny!" You said pushing him off while laughing, "I couldn't resist it" he said laughing. 

The rest of the day you and him spend it at the lab working on the chamber with Reed, Sue and Ben, but Johnny most of the time was trying to distract you until soon Sue kicked him out of the lab so everyone could continue working. Sue approached you as Ben and Reed were on the far corner of the lab, "thanks y/n" Sue said and you were confused and she noticed, "you changed my brother in a good way and I can see that he's truly happy" she said after hugging you, "i mean he makes me happy too, even when sometimes I want to just punch him in his face so he could shut up and leave him there" you said, "who doesn't?" Ben said as he passed by, making you and Sue laugh at his comment.