Part 5

When you finally arrived ut was 10 minutes past twelve, but you texted your dad that you'll be late so he wouldn't be worried. All the lights were out so you assume that everyone was sleeping so you try to not make any noise.

 As you passed by the living room a light turn on to reveal Johnny sitting on the couch with just his boxers on and he looked like he just got out of the shower, "put some clothes on!, i will need to throw that sofa away" you said stopping a little then continue to walk away, but Johnny grabbed you and you felt his hand really warm like his body that was fuming, "you don't know all the things I want to do to you" he whispered in your ear and you pushed him away, "the thing is that I don't want to know and goodnight Jonathan!" You said loud enough for him to hear it, it was the first time in years that someone called him by that name. 

As you stormed out Johnny turned to face your dad, "it will never work if you are a jerk to her and kid put some clothes on!" Your dad said before walking away towards his room. 

The following days Johnny's attitude change towards you, but still sometimes will say some comments thinking you wouldn't listen to them, during that time you didn't mind that he was around or if you and him were alone, he was being like a friend a good one and he even helped you in the lab, well in reality he just sat in a corner and asked you questions while you were working on something. You really started to like Johnny to the point in which you felt that you were falling for him until he went back to the same habit causing you to stop being around him unless your dad, Sue, Ben, and Reed were there. It all went back to the same after Steve and Bucky spend two days at the Tower with you, seeing them around you making you laugh and even you touching them cause Johnny soo much jealousy cause he wanted to be the one doing all that and having your attention. 

One day you entered the bathroom that was inside your room to take a shower without noticing that Johnny was in there without your permission. You started to take off all of your clothes while he was watching trying to not make any noises, while he was watching you slip every piece of fabric from your body he knocked some shampoo bottles causing you to wrap a towel around you and look towards him directly. You open the shower door to see him there with a towel wrap on his waist, "WHAT THE FUCK JOHNNY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BATHROOM!" you scream and Reed, Ben, Sue and your dad came running into your bathroom to see what happened, all of them started to look between you and Johnny who both were in a towel. 

You pushed them aside and went out of there leaving frozen footprints where you passed, "you and me need to have a serious talk Storm!" You dad said really pissed before he walked after you. Your dad find you on his room, on a corner crying, "monkey everything will be fine" he said as just hugged you as soft sobs escaped your lips, you had enough of Johnny's behavior, you could stand the inappropriate comments but now invading your privacy it crossed the line.

 You went back to your room and put clothes on and you knew what you were going to do, leave. You were packing your clothes and other stuff on a suitcase, "what are you doing monkey?" Your dad said as he entered your room and closed the door, "I'm leaving I can't stand this anymore, just tell Reed, Ben and Sue that I'm sorry, but I won't help them anymore with this, besides they have you that's all they need" you said as you grabbed more clothes from your closet putting it on the suitcase and your dad took them out everytime you turn to grab more clothes, "dad can you stop i know what you are doing" you said, "i know monkey, but I'll talk to him" he said, "dad that doesn't work at all, it enters to one ear and goes out the other, besides if you talked to him he will act all nice for a few days, then go back to jerk mode again. And I'm fed up with his attitude and today he crossed the line invading my privacy, I'm sorry dad but I'm going to leave" you said and your dad looked angry as he stormed out of your room, with one thing on his mind, kill Johnny.