Part 4

The next day you woke up and walked out of your room with your hair up in a ponytail and with your usual PJ's that consists of a tank top and some really short sleeping shorts. As every morning you walked from your room to the kitchen passing by the living room, when you walk by the living room you heard someone whistle at you causing you to be really confused and to look around and saw Johnny staring at you up and down like eating you alive, "damn! And they said I was the hot one, but I can see is you" Johnny said smirking as you stormed out of the living room and rushed into the lab, "DAD!!" You scream making your dad and Reed turn to face you, "monkey, calm down" your dad said as you started to pace around, "como me haces esto! , ¿por qué no me lo dijiste para que pudiera quedarme en otro lugar, pero no querías ver mi estúpida cara o qué?!, pero vas a pagar por esto" (how do you do this to me! , why didn't you tell me so I could stay somewhere else, but no you wanted to see my stupid face or what! but you are going to pay for this) you said with anger, "what is she saying?" Reed looked confused while your dad looked so calm, "oh, she's going off in Spanish is one of the 9 languages she speaks" Tony answers, "Honey I-" Tony try to talk but you cut him off, "honey my ass dad, I don't mind Reed, Sue, and Ben staying, but the flamey guy ahrg!" You said and instantly blue light started to come out of your fingers, "he has to be here monkey I'm sorry, just calm down and take this" he said giving you the robe that belonged to your grandfather to cover yourself. 

When you finally calm yourself the blue light disappears, you walked out of the lab to go back to your room, "why wearing so many clothes, I like th-" he didn't even finish, "shut it, Johnny!" You said in a cold tone shooting him a glare and you walked to your room. 

Back in the lab, Tony was confused why you were complaining, "so what's the info or what did I miss?" Tony asked and Reed and Ben told him everything Johnny has done to you, "so you are telling me that he saw her and caught fire ?" Tony asked still not believing what they said,"yes he did and we believe that he likes her, he acts nice to her for some days and nit like himself like if he wanted to impress her, but won't admit anything, so to shield himself from rejection he acts like the usual jerk he is " Ben said and Tony grabbed his chin, "if I didn't know my daughter, but I know her really well she won't even look at him with that attitude, she has dated jerks before and i can tell you that she won't do it again" Tony said and all of them continue to discuss the testing they needed to do.

 It was later on the day and you were leaving as everyone was on the living room, "where are you going?" Your dad asked and everyone looked at you, "out with someone" you said just looking at your dad, but you were able to see Johnny biting hia bottom lip as he looked up and down your body, "and that someone i-" Tony couldn't finish cause he was interrupted, "Miss y/n, Sergeant Barnes is coming up" JARVIS said, "thank you JARVIS" you said and the elevator opened revealing Bucky with a smile as he approached you. He gave you a kiss on the cheek and went to greet your dad, "Barnes" your dad said shaking Bucky's hand, "Tony" Bucky smile, "guys this is Bucky Barnes, Barnes this is Reed, Ben, Sue and her brother Johnny" your dad said, as you went to get your leather jacket. Everyone was happy and greeted Bucky, well except from Johnny until Sue hit him. You came back and Bucky looked at you smiling, "wow beautiful as always, ready doll?" He said offering you his arm, "yes Bucky" you said, but before you took his arm you kissed your dad's cheek and say goidbye to the rest, soon after you took Bucky's arm and kissed his cheek, "bring her back before midnight Barnes" your dad said looking at you and Bucky enter to the elevator, "i will Tony and it was a pleasure meeting you all"Bucky said before the door closed making both disappear. Johnny was jealous and as soon the door closed he felt more just thinking that you and that Bucky guy were making out on the elevator just like he wanted to do to you. 

He rushed out of the living room and went ot his room that has a window in which you are able to look from above the entrance of the Tower, he looked and saw how you sat behind Bucky on his motorcycle and placed your hands around his torso pressing your body to his before he took off. "what's up with that guy huh? I thought he wanted to murder me with just his eyes" Bucky said as you and him walked into the theater to watch one of the new movies, "i have no idea I'm pretty sure he has problem that have to do with his ego"you said and Bucky  laught, "how do you know that?" he said intrigue, "well i lived with my dad who's ego is bigger than him, well it used to be but sometimes he can be cocky"you said and Bucky nodded as he placed his arm around you and kissed you on your cheek. you're not gonna lie  you didn't mind having Bucky as your boyfriend but it was going to be weird cause when Steve came out of ice and introduced to everything he told you if he could kiss you and you accepted and when Bucky came back from Wakanda he told you that he didn't quite remember his first kiss and you gave it to him and you became their best friend from both even when Bucky and you wanted you guys kissed which you didn't mind and neither did he.