Part 24

"If you want to go I have the car ready & tickets for anywhere you want to go"your dad said as he took your arm, "dad c' mon!" you said as you slightly punched his arm, "careful with my suit y/n y/m/n Stark" he said & you smile, "my babygirl, you look so beautiful, just like your mom" he said as he embrace you & kissed your forehead, "she would like you to have these" he said as he took out from his pocket a pair of earnings that belonged to your mom, "those were mom's favorite earings..dad are you sure?" you said as tears started to form, "of course monkey, those were the same earings I gave her as a gift when we got married" he said & you hugged him really tight, "I love you daddy" you still hugged him, "I love you too monkey" he said kissing the top of your head, "it's time" Natasha said walking in as your dad help you with the earings then look at each other, he wipes your tears & you wiped his, "this is too cute, but if we let people waiting they'll think you ditch him" she said & both chuckle, your dad was still holding your hand as he interlocks his arm with yours, "the car still outside"he said and you lookedat him, "really?" you said acting annoyed but giggle, "just checking" he said before he kissed your cheek & put the veil on you as both walked toward Natasha, Sue, Wanda & Alicia.

 At the end of the aisle a nervous Johnny was moving & looking at Reed, Ben, Steve & Bucky behind him. The music started giving the cue that the bridesmaids & you were going to start to walk down the aisle, at that moment Johnny started to feel the nervousness take the best of him, everybody standed up & he slowly turn to see you walking down the aisle looking like an angel that just fall from heaven, he started to tear up as he saw how beautiful you were looking as your dad walked you towards him, at a moment you & him locked eyes & both smile & mouthed "I love you" to each other. You & your dad reached to the end of the aisle, you turn to face him & you saw tears rolling down his face, he lifted your veil & kissed your forehead then your cheek as you kissed his & wiped his tears.

 It was time for your dad to hand you to Johnny, "hi" Johnny said smiling, "hi" you smiled back, "Storm you better take good care of my baby cause you don't know what you got behind you if you don't"your dad said to Johnny, "I will, Sir" he answer. Your dad still was holding your hand & didn't wanted to let it go until Pepper came, "Tony let her go!" she said & Tony just looked at her, "oh right, but you still my baby" he said & kissed your forehead again, "sorry, what can I say she's my baby" he said aloud & everyone chuckle. 

It was further into the ceremony,  and it came to a crucial part of the ceremony, "if anyone can show just a cause why this couple cannot be lawfully joint together in matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace"the priest said & you & Johnny looked around, until you saw your dad stand up. Everyone's eyes got bigger, "what! I'm just stretching, I'm an old man. You can continue with the ceremony" your dad said as he sat back down & you & Johnny stopped holding their breath, "you may now kiss the bride"he said and you pulled Johnny by his collar and kissed him, "well more like kiss the groom"he said and everyone laugh well more cause your dad scream, "THAT'S HOW STARK'S DO IT! SHOW HIM WHO RULES MONKEY!!"

Now you were officially Mrs. Storm, "I want to make a toast, for the most beautiful bride and the groom. I never thought someone was good enough for my monkey & I hate to admit this but it was until I saw how Johnny looked at her, that I knew he was good for her. I saw myself on him, I was just like him, well more good looking of course, but it was until I met my wife & she changed my world for the best & gave me one of my greatest gifts that by the way Johnny is taking away from me... So Storm I'm gonna keep an eye on you & if you do anything I'll blast you is not the first time I've done it. So cheers!" your dad said & everyone raised their glasses, "was he joking about the blast?"Johnny asked you, "nope,"you said & he let a nervous laugh out, but you kissed him. 

"Oh that reminds me that I have gift for the couple, " your dad said as he walked towards you & Johnny, he handed you a folder, you looked at it confused. While opening it your eyes almost fell out, "what's in it?"Johnny asked concerned, "you didn't have to dad," you said giving the folder to Johnny & hugging your dad, "a freaking house!!" Johnny said surprised, he hugged your dad but your dad made a face & pushed him off, "still both can have a floor at the Tower, & that getaway house in California & besides what's better than having me as your neighbor in both places " your dad said causing you & Johnny to laugh. Your dad embrace you, then he looked at Johnny, "C' mon Storm you're part of this family now " Tony said as he motioned him to join the hug. 

You & Johnny were finally alone, you felt him staring at you so you decided to look at him, "yes?"you said & he smiled, "I always wanted something just like this, but I never knew it until I saw you" he said leaning to kissed you, "you were an ass to me " you said playfully hitting his chest, "A Hot-Ass" he said causing you to roll your eyes before you kiss him again & wrapped your arms around his neck. It was a really weird way to find your "Happy-Ever-After" but you did & that was all that matters. 

°THE END°