Part 17

The following day both spend it at Tower half of the day then both went to the Baxter building. You, Johnny, Sue, and Reed were watching a movie together as Johnny was going through some papers but as soon as the movie began he stopped. You and Johnny cuddling on the couch while Sue and Reed on the other side of the couch next to each other, "is anyone hungry?" Johnny asked and everyone nodded and Johnny got up, "I'll get us some food," he said and gave you a kiss on the lips and goes out the door before anyone could tell him something.

 As Johnny goes out of the building fans swarmed him, he signs autographs, poses for pictures. Suddenly his eyes move to an incredibly long stretch limo as a tinted window rolls down, Victor's face emerges, "need a ride, Johnny?" Victor asked the person who he hated the most at the moment, " a few fans, hope you don't mind" Victor says as Johnny climbs in, "gotta talk care of the fans right?" He smiles sitting down in the middle of them, "look, I build my business knowing what people want. And right now the people want you" Victor said as Johnny's eyes the models, "and we don't want to let people down, do we?" He asked as he started to realize that's wrong for him to be between them causing him to change his seat, "no we don't. Which is why we need to strike while the iron's hot. I'm taking action figures, videogames, sponsors-" Victor said, "videogames? You serious?" Johnny said as Victor nods knowing he has Johnny hooked, "you talked to Reed, Sue and Y/n about this?" He asked, "Johnny, let's be honest here, Ben, Reed, and Sue are good people. But stars? And besides why are you concern about what Y/n says, she already has all that thanks to her dad. I don't want to break up the band, but you're the one they want. Don't you think it's time to go solo..?" Victor says to Johnny, "take the car for a spin. Think about it. Is this the life you want? Or would you rather live in Reed's lab and under the Stark's shadow?" Victor says as he gets out, standing on the pavement.

Later you are resting your head on Johnny's chest as he continues to stare at the ceiling with his arm around you rubbing your back as you were slowly falling asleep. You could sense that something was up with him, "are you okay?" You asked him, "yes I'm fine just go back to sleep" he said as he started to caress your head, "are you really?" You asked again but this time facing him, "yes, is just that I can't stop thinking about the movie" he said and you smile, knowing that he wasn't telling you the whole truth, "oh really, what part of the movie?" You said, "well everything, how does the guy says he loves her but when she's happy with another guy he doesn't like it and when the true love goes away he sends her a letter pretending to be the other guy to just have her for himself. Is he blind to see that she's hurt or what?" Johnny said, " the guy that sends the letter thinks that if she believes James is dead she will go straight to his arms, when in reality she will just start to see him more as a friend, but hey James returned and found that he had a daughter with his true love that never stopped loving him and they ended up together" you said as you cupped Johnny's face and kiss him, "you're right" he said but still you could tell he was hiding something but you didn't want to push him. You started to run your hand through his hair and felt him relaxed, then he turn to spoon with you as both were slowly falling asleep, "I will never let that happen" he whisper before he kissed behind your ear. 

The next morning Johnny woke up expecting to see you next to him like in the past weeks, but no he was alone. Suddenly he heard your voice behind his door like if you were talking on the phone, "okay Steve just calm down I'll be there, don't worry I'll fix him" he heard you say and he rapidly went back to bed and lay on it pretending to be sleeping still, "okay Steve just wait at the lab on the compound...okay see you, Stevie," you said as you slowly walk in trying to make no noise to not wake up Johnny. You put some clothes on and went to Johnny's side and kiss him goodbye before walking towards the door, "where you going?" He said rubbing his eyes, "there's an emergency at the compound and they need me" you said as you walked back to Johnny's side and he pulled you to his lap, "do you need a ride?" He asked as he had his hands on your hips making you straddle him, "no flamey, they already send a car here to pick me up" you said kissing Johnny again, "okay, but you'll come back right?" He asked, "yes, I just have to fix Bucky's arm, so it won't take that long," you said, "I'll be waiting for you y/n, I love you" he said and kissed you , "I love you too Johnny" you said. 

You left the Baxter Building and as you went out cameras started to flash and people to shout questions, some of them were kids and you stopped for then giving them hugs, signing and posing for pictures even though all that overwhelmed you. You arrived at the compound and as you just walked in Steve looked at you and picked you up bridal style and went directly to the lab, "well hello to you too Steve" you said as he put you down, "sorry but you were going to take too long to get here Y/n" he said as you could see that he was worried, "don't worry I'll fix him" you said and Steve walk with you towards Bucky, "hey doll" Bucky greeted you, "hey Buck, so what happen...?" You said looking at him then at his arm that had Steve's shield stuck on his upper arm and the other part of the arm hanging loose, "I can see why you were worried" you said looking at Steve before you started to work. 

After being there for a few hours you were almost done, "so the fire guy and you going serious?" Bucky said and you look up, "well I think so, but not sure" you said being truthful, "well you know he looks a lot like Steve right?" He said and both laugh, "I know they do look very similar" you answer, "have you called him Steve at least once" Bucky said and you laugh, "yeah once, but it was before we went out, but maybe I did it on purpose to pissed him off" you said and Bucky laugh with you, "you know you have a special place on mines and Steve's heart, you stopped the war that could have separate the team and you help me and well Steve too. So if that fire guy does something just tell me and he will end like my arm all loose" Bucky said, "all done and don't worry it will not be the first time my dad blast someone" you and Bucky high-five you. You went back to the Baxter building and continue working on the machine with Reed, then spended some time with Johnny before you had to go back to the Tower and with Victor 'cause he needed you.