Part 22

Johnny jets over the water with the missile only 20 feet behind him. He spots a garage barge floating in the water ahead, thinking fast he does a fly-by & hurls a fireball at the barge. The flames ignite & spread quickly, he loops back toward the flaming barge as the missile closes in on him. Just when it's about to hit him he flames off and falls to the water.

 From the conference room, everyone sees the missile explode, your eyes are normal as Dooms grips your neck & the blue light now reaches until your elbow, tears didn't stop running, "one more down. Now it's just the scientists, his specimen & the mechanic"Doom said & you were able to lock your normal eyes with Sue, "y/n he told me to tell you that he truly loves you & he's sorry.."Sue said & you close your eyes, then open them but this time they were white, it was like a force that came out of you sending everyone to the walls & causing Reed to frozen, you were on the other side weaker than before.

 Doom steps towards you & he's about to deliver that final blow, "it's my time now" Doom says quietly & cruel, suddenly the elevator door flies into the room, "actually Vic.." someone said & everyone recognizes the voice it was Ben, "it's clobbering time!"Doom turns, just as Ben hits him harder than any living thing has ever been hit. Doom looks like he's dead, "damn I've been wanting to do that" Ben said & everyone manages to give him the thinnest smile, you went to Reed & pass your hands over him taking away all the cold from him, Sue puts her hand on your shoulder, "I know me too" you said with tears on your eyes, suddenly the wreckage were Victor was starting to move, everyone turns to see him emerge & charges at Ben.

 Both start wrestling, they smash through the large glass roof of a lower building & landed in a large indoor pool. As they continue to fight a crack opens and they're pulled toward the hole with all the water, still on the hotel they smashed through a window, trashing in the 10 thousand gallon waterfall to the street, causing them to land in a large garbage truck.

On the street cars scream to stop, people gasp. Doom strides up to Ben & raises the electricity pole for the death-blow, "I can't let you do that "Doom turns to see Reed alone, bruised & battered, slowly stepping towards him, "you can't stop me "Doom said turning back to Ben, raising the pole, but he can't swing it, something is holding it as it turns into ice, "Hello Susan, Y/n" he said turning to see 4 wounded soldiers, "what's this? Pitiful 4?"he said getting closer, but you step in front of them, "five" Johnny swoops down, hurling a fireball knocking Doom back. Johnny takes his place alongside you & holds your hand, "I'm sorry"he said & you smile, then he turns to Ben, "had a little relapse, huh?"Johnny said & Ben starts to retort, but Johnny gives him a warm smile, "welcome back"he said & everyone turns back to Doom, "this is going to be fun" he says as electricity starts to course through his body. He thrust down, grabbing a thick power cable, ripping it out of the street. He snaps the cable absorbing the power causing the lights to flicker & dim in the buildings around him. Once he leds go of the cables the 2 deadly wires snake out of control as the pedestrians panic, Reed notices & stretches his arms reaching for the deadly cables. Doom fires a super-powered energy bolt towards everyone & Sue tosses her force-field as you do the same with your blue light which causes an explosion with Dooms blast, he continue sending energy bolts at both, but one smashes into a concrete extension of a building causing the pillar to start to crumble with the people, the roof holds steady cause Ben is holding it up, "Johnny! Spot-weld!"Reed said & Johnny flies towards him, using his flames to weld the cables back together, " can't..hold..on.."Sue said as both struggle causing Doom to smile, Reed looks at both of you & expands so he forms a wall between Doom and both of you.

 You helped Sue right away as Doom keeps firing his bolts, "Johnny Supernova!" You scream, "but all these people.." Johnny said, "now!"Reed said & Johnny charges towards Doom. Johnny exploded in a pulse of bright white light, which starts to heat up everything surrounding it. Reed doesn't miss a beat, "Sue, I need some of that anger, rage & frustration. Y/n stay down" he said and you knew what he was doing, "I'm sure I can come up with something, "Sue said locking eyes with Doom, she closes her eyes & a gigantic force field explodes from her body containing Johnny's Supernova. 

Finally, Johnny's Supernova fades, he collapses to the ground exhausted, smoking & you instantly go to him as you cupped his face & he kissed you as you move your hands around him as more steam comes out cooling him down. Sue's force field fades & Doom steps through the smoke, unharmed, his metallic body glows white. Sue, Ben & Johnny look devastated, they can't beat him & you step towards Reed & look at him, "its that the best you can do? A little heat?"Doom says & you & Reed stay perfectly calm, "oh Victor I guess you never learned anything while you spend time with me on the lab"you said with a smirk on your face while he looked confused, "maybe a little refresh will work"you said as slowly your whole body was being surrounded by a dark blue light, "Chem 101: what happens when you supercool hot metal?"Reed said & looked at you. You release all your energy towards Victor as you stepped closer, "no!!"Doom said as gigantic clouds of steam fill the air from the cooling metal & a bright blue light can be seen filling the sky as screams from you & Doom are being heard, Johnny wants to intervene but Reed stops him. It finally fades to silence just as the blue light & steam clears to reveal Doom as a true statue. You turn to them & Reed, Sue & Ben approach slowly, but Johnny rushes to your side, "Damn!, I love this girl" he said as he kissed your cheek & you smile weakly, suddenly blood starts to run from your ears, nose and from your left eye, then you collapse on Johnny's arms and evruthing goes black.