Part 10

Now you were getting ready on your room while Johnny played with a flame on his hand on your bed, "do you why he wants to see you?" Johnny asked, "nope, he said it's urgent that's all I know" you said walking out of your closet already wearing a black dress, "well I guess is important" Johnny said as he looked at you, "I hope it causes usually he does that just to get something" you said as you put your lipstick on, "okay I'm ready" you said looking at yourself on the mirror as you felt Johnny's hand rest on your waist and his chin on your shoulder, "you look beautiful" he whisper on your ear and you turn to face him and placed your arms around his neck. Both were leaning in when a light knock was heard and Sue came in, "y/n, you sure you don't want me to go with you?" Sue said, "I'm sure, I know how to handle guys like him," you said as you walked out of your room with her following you and then Johnny, "ready to go y/n?" Happy asked, "yes Happy," you said and he nodded walking towards the elevator, you said goodbye to her, Reed, Ben and Johnny. Once you arrived at the Restaurant you told Happy to stay because you weren't planning on staying there for long. You step in joining Victor at the prime table, he pulls out your chair wearing gloves, but before he kissed your cheek. Both sat down and he continues smiling at you, "thank you for coming out to see me" he said, "you said it was urgent Victor" you answer nodding at him, "it is, there's something we need to talk about. Something I need to ask you" he paused and your mind is sensing where this is going, but you decided to let him go, "I need to know, how close are you and Reed to find a cure?" Victor says causing you to relax a little, "we are working round the clock. But some of the testings have been delayed cause some inconvenience an-" you were cut off by Victor, "same old Johnny always causing trouble" Victor said raising an eyebrow, "well like I was saying, the inconvenience was that the equipment was good enough that cause the testing to be re-tested again" you said, "it's ironic isn't it? You're all that Johnny wants, a beautiful pair of legs walking around on a skirt touching him" he said causing your fingers to let some blue light out, "please Victor don't make this personal" you said causing his hand to clench, "you already did, by putting all your attention into that stupid guy when you could have anything you want with me" Victor said, "really Victor are you listening to yourself, can you stop?" You said clearly annoyed as Victor gets close to you, too close and places a hand on your shoulder, "don't forget who do you work for, Y/n so get to work and do your job" he said still staring at you, "the thing is that I don't forget for who I work for, who is my dad and myself Victor!" You said with anger, "c' mon sweetie you know you need me, you need a real man not a boy like him, you know he's probably just gonna use you and once he gets what he wants he will leave you" Victor said causing more anger in you, "at least I can get over a break up that happened 6 years ago Victor, I'm not here being bitter like you over a break up you cause!" You said raising your voice at him as you got up Victor grabbed yoyr wrist really hard, digging his fingers on your skin, "you'll regret doing this!" He said and you looked at him, "i already regret dating you"you said as you freed yourself and slapped him, after that you started to walk out and got into the car with Happy. Victor walks out and as he goes he grabs the necklace from his pocket and crushes it to dust leaving it on the ashtray as he disappears into the night. Your dad arrived to the Tower before you did and as he walk into the livibg room saw everyone except for you, "where's y/n?" He asked, "she went with Victor to a dinner meeting" Johnny answer and your dad's happy face turn into concern, "Victor as Victor Von Doom?" He asked as he started to pace around, "yes, why?" Johnny asked concern as he saw Tony's state and as he looked at the rest for an answer, "she used to date him, but she ended and since then he has try several ways to have her back to the point in whic-" your dad couldn't finish because you stormed into the living room and walked towards your room causing  Johnny to stand up and try to get to you, "I'll do it kid" Tony said stopping him. Your dad walked inro your room as you already had your PJ's on and were complaining in Spanish again, "what did he do?" Your dad said making you turn and went directly into his arms, "you know what he usually does, pissed me off" you said and then continue to tell him more, but not everything cause you knew your dad to well, "there was something different on him dad, something dark that scared me" you said and your dad embrace you tighter, "you want to sleep with me tonight?" He said as he looked down at you while still holding you, "yes"you said and he kissed your forehead and walked you to his room, but you returned to your room and grabbed the teddy bear Johnny got you. Once you went back to his room you instantly went to sleep holding onto the teddy like if your life depended on it. Your dad was worried about you and later he went to the kitchen to grab water and saw Johnny sitting on one of the stools. As Johnny look up and saw Tony he started to talk, "is she okay?" Johnny said and Tony run his hand through his hair, "yes she's sleeping right now" Tony said and look at Johnny, "good, she needs to rest" Johnny said, "tell me, something kid, what do you want with my daughter?" Tony said and Johnny swallow, "I really love her Mr. Stark, I see a future with her, she's everything to me, I want all the best for her even if it involves me or it doesn't I just want her to be happy her smile and laugh is everything to me" Johnny said being completely truthful with your dad, "Good choice of words kid" Tony said and smile as he remembered how he was in the same situation years before with your mom's dad, "good night Storm" Tony said and he walked to the room with a smile on his lips.