Part 14

The rest of the day nobody said anything about what happened, Sue and Ben left and Johnny stayed on the lab watching everyone work, he looked like a puppy that felt guilt, "why so quiet or did your burned your tongue?" Tony said slapping his knee as he laughs at his own joke, "she's really mad at me right?" Johnny said and looked at Tony, "look kid, she has the right to be mad at you, you exposed her to a certain extent knowing she doesn't like attention and exposed her creations, even I wanted to punch you on your perfect teeth, but I'll assure you she's not mad she just got worried. She's just like her mom 'cause if she was mad none of us would be alive by now" Tony said patting Johnny on the back as he saw himself on Johnny many years ago."Reed can you help me to look at the energy source we are going to use" Tony said and Reed looked at him, "sure, I'll be right back y/n" Reed said as he stopped helping you and walked towards your dad, but before he patted Johnny on the back. 

He slowly approached you, "do you need any help?" He asked you on a low voice, you looked at him and then pointed at the box of tools without talking with him. He brought the box, "anything else?" He asked as he was kneeling next to you, you grabbed a certain tool and went back under the chamber, as you were under, you stretch to grab a rug that was by the toolbox but instead of grabbing it, you grabbed a little box that Johnny placed there. You rolled form under the chamber and sat up to look at the blue box that you had on your hands, "what's this?" You asked looking at Johnny, he just gesture you to open it and you did to see a necklace that had a charm of a flame (swipe to see the necklace), "I wanted to give it to you today at the dinner that I was going to take you, to properly ask you to be my girlfriend, but I messed everything up by doing what I did. So will the most amazing, beautiful and smart y/n Stark be my girlfriend?" Johnny said and you started to forget all the thing he did, "sure flamey" you said as you pull him for a kiss which ended up him being on top of you kissing you, both got up and he took you into his arms as he kissed you again, "should I do the honor?" He said and you nodded, he put the necklace around your neck and then you kiss him again, "I'm sorry for overreacting" you said while you still had your arms around his neck, "no don't apologize, it was really dumb what I did" he said as he rested his forehead on yours, "ahh young love... It makes me wanna puke more cause that's my daughter" you listen to your dad said as you turn to see him standing with Reed a few feets away. 

In reality, he felt happy that you and Johnny were good 'cause it reminded him of the time when he was going to ask your mom to be his girlfriend but he did something that pulled her away but their love for each other pulled them together again. Back on Victor's office he approaches his screens and the monitors flicker a little, showing that his powers are growing. On one monitor rolls the news images from Johnny and you appear, Victor leans closer and the volume automatically goes up, "one of the members of the Fantastic Four put on quite a show last night. Hs landed in every major headline in the northern hemisphere as he announced his relationship with the daughter of Tony Stark, the genious and beautiful y/n Stark. In related news..." The newscaster said. Victor turns away and the volume goes down. He focuses his eyes on Johnny, Leonard enters stepping closer, seeing the faint flicker of Victor's metallic scar. His eyes narrow concerned, "sir is everything okay? What happened to your..?" Leonard said as Victor keeps his eyes on the screen totally engrossed, "Johnny...he got what he wanted... everything he wanted...he took it from me" Victor said as he looked at your picture, a new plan started to form on his mind as a slow thin smile appears, "now I'm going to take it back. Piece by bloody piece.." He said as his fist clench.

 Later that day you, Reed and your dad continue to work on the chamber when your phone went off, it was Victor telling you if you could come to his office right at the moment, "I got to go" you said as you walked, "are you..?" Your dad trailed off, "yes I'll try to be fast, but I don't know so probably see you guys tomorrow and dad see you in a couple of days" you said hugging your dad goodbye and went to grab your things and they walked you to the living room so you could leave, "well see you" you said heading out when Johnny came running into the room, "wait! Are you leaving?" He asked as he looked at you and you nodded and started to walk out and he follows, "don't you need a ride?' He asked as both were at the elevator and you bite your lip which drove him crazy, "I'm taking a cab" you said and he looked at you pinning you to the wall on the elevator and kiss you rough, nibbling your bottom lip, as both pull out to breath again, you smile and rest your forehead on his, "I'll take you and pick you up, besides why does my GIRLFRIEND has to take a cab when she has a lovely boyfriend that can drive her around" he said and you gave him a peck on the lips as the elevator doors opened and both walked out hand on hand, "Good afternoon y/n, Johnny" Jimmy the doorman said, "bye Jimmy see you tomorrow" you said smiling sweetly at him while Johnny just smiled at him.