Part 6

If your dad could kill people by just looking at them that will be the case right now. He went directly were Johnny was and pinned him to the wall, "WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING DEAL STORM?!" Tony scream at Johnny, "you say you love her, but you are being an ass her and invading her privacy, what kind of love is that cause I don't understand?!" Tony was still pissed, "well technically she walks in when I was taking the shower," he said and Tony just glare at him, "EVERY ROOM HAS IT'S OWN BATHROOM, YOU DIDN'T HAD TO USE HERS," Tony said angrier and Johnny just kept quiet looking down. Tony stopped holding Johnny and his eyes started to get watery, "when her mom died, i..i..i promised her that I was going to protect her and keep her with me as much as I could. I made that promise 20 years ago when y/n was 5 and her mom left us, I kept that promise for 20 years, 20 freaking years and now thanks to you that same promise is broken" Tony said, "I'm sorry, I... I didn't mean anything of this to happened" Johnny said in a really low voice feeling guilty, "you should be more than sorry and if my daughter walks out of this tower to never come back I'm going to make your life miserable" Tony said looking determine to fulfill his threats if it was necessary. 

The following days all you did was pack and spend some nights on the lab or the Avengers facility to be far from everyone at the Tower, even if it broke your heart to leave your dad and sadly Johnny too.

 All your things were packed and send to the destination where you were going to be staying, "JARVIS, at what time does my flight to California departures?" You asked as you put a few things on the backpack you were taking to the airport. From the other side of the door Johnny listen and he knew it was time to say what he has been rehearsing for days, he took a deep breath before entering, "dad nothing will change my mind I'm leaving to California" you said not bothering to look, "look Y/n I'm really sorry, I know I shouldn't have done everything I did to you, but I didn't know how to deal with this feeling" he said and you turn to face him with tears of anger "what now you love me, Johnny, that's bullshit!" You said in anger as your hands emanate a blue light. You grab your backpack and try to walk away but Johnny grabbed your wrist and pushed you to the closed door so you could listen to what he had to say, "Is not! My entire life I have only think about myself and since I meet you I haven't stop thinking about you and that's something unknown for me, that's why I acted that way towards you, all the girls i have been with didn't say anything of the way I acted, but you're different, usually all the girls are all over me, but you weren't it makes me feel that i had a future with me and that you weren't going to just use me like the others. Damn it y/n! I'm in love with you, i love that when you smile my whole world lights up, i love how sexy your laugh is, i love how when you have an idea your face lights up, i love your eyes everytime i look at them i get lost, i love how sweet you are with everyone, i love how freaking stubborn you are to prove that you can do better than anyone, i love how by just listening to your voice my heart wants to go out of my chest, i love how your hair falls perfectly without any effort, i love your lips and how i would love to kiss them all day and i love how everytime i look at you i fall in love with you even more" he said and you look on his eyes to see that he was telling the truth. 

You didn't notice you were crying until he wiped them from your cheek, "i love you" he said as he took a step closer to you. He lean in to kiss you, he placed his hands on your hips pulling you closer to him as you placed your hands with blue light around his neck, but as soon as you touch him the blue light disappear. The kiss was something neither of you have ever felt before, it was something that words cannot explain neither describe, it was a form of pure true love. Both broke the kiss and said at the same time "wow", as soon as you look at him again you slap him really hard, "that didn't mean i forgive you for everything you have done to me Johnny" you said and then pull him again to kiss him, "but is a start" you said kissing him, "and i love you too" you finished and continue to kiss him,  suddenly the door opened revealing Ben, Sue, Reed and your dad standing there listening to everything that happened as you and Johnny now where standing in the middle of your room, "so are your staying?" Ben asked as everyone looked at you, "JARVIS?" You said, "yes Miss Y/n?" JARVIS answer, "can you cancel my ticket please" you said and everyone smile and walked towards you to hug you while your dad went directly to Johnny, "And Storm, if you do anything to my daughter or break her heart, it won't just be me on your ass, you'll have the whole Avengers team and SHIELD on it" Tony said to Johnny as he pulled him from the shirt, "gotcha Mr. Stark" Johnny said and Tony stooped holding him and punched his chest before everyone walked out of your room leaving you and Johnny alone. He looks at you and his body starts to caught fire and you wanted to touch him, but he stops you, "don't you'll get burn" he said but you look at him and blue light starts to come out of your hands once again. You place them across his chest and moved them around causing the fire to end as the light disappear, "but how?" He looked confused and you showed him your hand as you started to play with a blue light that was dancing around your fingers, "i can turn things cold, ice and even froze them, also i can create some kind of force-field with the cold" you said and he took your hands on his and kiss them giving them warmth. 

During the rest of the day your dad ordered JARVIS to bring your stuff back to the Tower while him, you, Ben and Reed started to work.