Part 7

In the next days, your dad and you started to do testings on Sue and Reed as Johnny and Ben watched. 

As they finished their testings you started to go over some observations, "okay, so when you stretch your clothes ripped, because they don't stretch with you and Sue when you go invisible your clothes can still be seen" you said looking at your observations and your dad walked close to them, "they need a suit that blends with them, I'll start working on them" your dad said as you disappeared the hologram, "you don't have to 'cause I already did" you said and walked towards the section of the lab that you work on, "look at my girl, she's smart and beautiful, the whole package, right?" Johnny said to Ben, "she's not your girl, she's Tony's daughter, Tinker bell" Ben said as you come back with 4 mannequins with suits, "everybody please take a step back" you said and everyone walked where Johnny and Ben were, a security glass appears protecting everyone behind it. 

"Each suit was created specifically for each of your abilities, but I had this idea that will show you" you said putting some safety glasses on, "JARVIS, drop my needle" you said and the song T.N.T by AC/DC started to play, "all the suits are capable to resist extremely stretching and as far as you can go" you said and all the suits started to stretch, bend and twist, "they can go invisible" you said demonstrating them, then you grabbed and put a jacket on, "resist high temperatures" fire started to come out of the floor, sides and the ceiling. The fire went out and you took off the jacket with the safety glasses and roll your sleeves, "extremely low temperatures" you said and started to move your fingers as blue light came out of them and as soon you were really concentrated your eyes turn icy blue causing the light to go directly to the suits freezing them, "and they are bulletproof or any kind of weapon proof you said as bullets started to hit the suits breaking the ice but not causing any damage, then you started to tap on your bracelet as soon as the armor cover your whole arm you pointed your palm towards the suits and blasted them causing everything to trun cloudy and when it was visible again the suits were intact. "JARVIS I'm done, "you said and the security glass disappear as you put the safety glasses on your head.

 "when did you do this?" Reed asked impressed by the suits, "well, I learned from the best that if you can't go to sleep just start working on something" you said and your dad smile, "can we try them on?" Sue asked abd you nodded, "oh and Ben yours comes with a jacket too" you said as you turn and grabbed the jacket then walked back to give it to him, "thanks sweetheart" Ben said giving you a hug then a high-five, soon later Sue came and hugged you, "this is amazing, thank you" she said, "no problem, besides i love doing the suits is really fun" you said, "good job monkey I'm proud of you" your dad said giving you a kiss on the cheek. Ben, Reed, Sue and your dad left leaving you alone, well not completely because you didn't notice Johnny was still there just looking at you, "can you help me?" Johnny said and you look behind you to see him on the suit that was half-zipped, "sure flamey" yoi said and walked towardd him and zipped the suit and as you finished you slightly hit him, "done" you said and turn to continue saving all the data you had.

 "so... About that date i told you about?" He trailed off, "oh the one you haven't asked me about?" You said and he smirked, "y/n Stark will you do me the honor to have a date with this poor guy who's madly in love with you?" Johnny said taking your hands on his, "i will go with you , but it depends" you said and before he could ask anything Reed, Sue and Ben walked in wearing the suits, "you guys can tell me if they need something else, oh and in each of your rooms i put clothes that have the same function of the suits" you said, "these costumes are... missing something. I can't put my finger on it-" Johnny said , "they are not costumes, they are suits" Reed said defending your creation, "we're not taking them out Johnny, we need to stay here 'till we learn how to handle them" Sue said and Johnny shakes his head frustrated, "there will be no need to stay here all the time, i just got off the phone with Fury and he  said that he will allow you 4 to practice on the SHIELD facility" your dad said as he walked back into the lab, "and we are leaving in 20 minutes, so suit up" Tony said before turning to you, "y/n, Fury said he wanted to talk to you once we arrived" your dad said, "okay thanks dad" you said and everybody started to leave and you after them, but Johnny pulled you back into the lab and kissed you.