Prologue

Blue Rose Academy  is a private highschool,with many talented students all over from Japan.As usual in the morning,Students are talking with eachother before the class starts except they are only talking about  one topic.
A topic about the incident of the boy of their highschool who is very famous.Reita Harusaki was a honor student who was also an unbeatable player on the field.With his tall and handsome appearance,he caught many girls hearts.
Last week,The Football match was cancelled because one of the players of the team got heat stroke and passed out.Later he  died on the hospital.
When they knew it was Reita who died,the whole school shocked.Many girls cried,boys were depressed  losing their team mate and also friend and teachers are regretting of losing their honor student.

Even after a week,they're still talking about him.When their teacher comes into the classroom,the students stop talking and greet their teacher.After greeting the teacher say the students…

"Class~we have a new student who will join our classroom today"

The students muttered eachother.Boys are hoping the new student to be a girl when girls are hoping for a boy who can replace their hearts after losing Reita.Reita was in the classroom after all.

"It's a girl and she's Reita's sister which makes me also amazed!!"

The whole classroom shocked.They've  never heard about Reita has a younger sister.They thought he was the youngest.He has a brother and sister above him.His sister in the third year is also a well known beauty and his brother graduated last year but the girls from third year are still talking about him how handsome he was.Now the famous Hirusaki siblings has another member,making the boys hearts beat fast and the girls curious.The teacher look at the door and call her.

"Come on~Greet yourself to your new friends…Come"

When the girl hesitantly comes into the classroom,the whole room is in chaos making the girl startled.

"Kawaiii"

"Uu~i want to keep her!!"

"Be my girlfriend!!"

"At least be my imouto ah!!!"

"Guys!!don't make her scared!!"

The girl infront of them is slightly petite.Her Golden hairs  reached throughout her waist.Her pinky lips and her big blue eyes makes everyone wants to protect her.And they can see a reddish colors on her cheek since she has a very white and soft skin.Although  her face resembles a little of Reita,she is alot cuter.
The girl looks nevously at the ground and let out a sigh.Then she closes her eyes and grips her fists and shouted.

"I(ore)…I(atashi)'m R…Reiko Harusaki
Because of my illness,i was lived over seas until i'm cured.Now i'm healthy so treat me well uhm and thank u for being nice to my o…onii-chan.I…I'm sured he'll be at peace in heaven.Thank you"

The girl end her words.Opens her eyes a little to see what's happening.She see the people infront her are blushing and some are dropping their jaws.She tilted her head and confusing which makes her more cuter.

The teacher let out a cough and brings
the consiousness into the class again.

"You can sit at the seat over there besides the window since it was your onii-chan's…you're okay with that right?"(teacher)

"Y YES!!"(Reiko)

"Then off you go~off you go…we have many lessons today so let's not waste our time~"(teacher)

The girl goes to her place and sit but still the whole class is still staring at her.The teaher let out a sigh~

"This'll going to be tough year even if you're not around… Reita~"(teacher)

He raised his voice
"Okay!!let's start shall we?Everyone turn on page-26 and…………"

After the first period finished.The teacher put his stuff into the bag and tell the students.

"Next period will be start in 10minutes so u can rest during 10 minutes well…goodbye class~"(teacher)

"""""Thank You for your hardworking sensei!!!"""""""

The students greet their teacher back.After the class finished,half of the students gather around near the girl's seat making the girl startled.

"Rei-chan!!!~welcome to our school~"

"Wow!you hairs are so silky!!"

"Hey!! do u have a boyfriend!?"

"Can i becomes friend with you?"

Over the endless flow of questions,she  started to dizzy.She becomes lost in her thoughts.Thoughts about how it ended up like this.

Inside the head

"Damn it!!!~how did this happen?I REITA HARUSAKI!!!the coolest guy among the coolest guys is not supposed to be ended up like this!!!"

Back to the reality

She becomes a little pouted because of her thoughts.When she remembered there are people around her,she looked up.All her surroundings  looking at her blushing,widen their eyes covering their mouths and some are slapping theirselves like they got chills from over cuteness.She thought her self…

"Yup I fucked up~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
writer;

next chapters will be around 1000-1500 words.this one is prologue so i didn't write very much.
Next time i'll be using POV styles.
sorry for some mistakes and hope u can enjoy;)IlyasZidane

*I don't know when will be the next updates but it will not be too late.