Chapter 1, Arriving.

Kim's PoV~

I unclipped my seatbelt, and stood up stretching, hearing a crack from my back after sitting down for many, many hours. I grabbed my bad from the overhead compartment, throwing it over my shoulder before I walked off of the plane and headed over to the luggage claim area. I tried to call myself down, I was nervous for meeting up with the guys, especially Jack. It had been four years since I last seen them and they were in collage, me and Jack tried to keep in contact but it was difficult considering the time zones. They didn't know I was back in Seaford, so they would be shocked I was back. I was excited to see them all especially Jack, there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't think about him and wish that he could be there with me at The Otai Academy. There was about two weeks left of the holidays before we all went to university, the nerves were eating me alive but I was excited.
I quickly grabbed my suitcase and made my way to the exit of the airport, the only people that knew I was home was my mom and dad, my dad was away on a business trip and my mom would be leaving later on tonight anyway, so I basically had the house to myself until I start university. I had my suitcase in my hand trailing behind me as I made my way to the pick up area, I heard many car horns as I searched for my mom's car. She had got a new one recently so she had to tell me what the car looked like. I found the silver jeep and quickly went over to it, throwing my suitcase and hand luggage into the car's trunk before climbing into the passenger's seat. My mom started to turn away from the mall and closer too our house as I stopped her, I really wanted to come back to the dojo quickly so I could see all the guys (the new mall as she already knew that the dojo was moved). I slowly walked across platform to the dojo as I lifted my head to see a boy with tanned skin and shoulder length chocolate brown hair, it was Jack. I began to get excited and started to walk closer to him as I seen a girl go up to him, Donna Tobin, and that's when she kissed him, Jack has his back to me as I stopped in my tracks. Donna looked over his shoulder once they broke the kiss and waved sarcastically towards me. The tears started to bubble up in my eyes as Jack turned around as I started to run. I could hear the faint screams for me as the tears rolled down my cheeks.