Chapter 5, Sensei Ty

~Jack's PoV~
"Kim! Wait!" Milton shouted as Kim made her way out of the dojo with Brody, anger bubbled up inside of me when I seen the top guy at the black dragons in our dojo. How could Kim be so inconsiderate?!
Jerry sighed in defeat before saying, "Well done Jack! You've now blew all chances to get Kim to talk to you any time soon!"
I sighed in defeat, "I know I was just mad." I put my hands on my forehead, Kim had probably been looking forward to coming back and all she has done is feel terrible, why did I have to do this to her? Why did she have to see that?

~Kim's PoV~
I walked out with Brody the anger flowing through my body.
"Hey it's okay." Brody said softly trying to calm me down.
"All Jack has done since I've got back was make me feel horrible and now the guys won't want to talk to me unless I talk to Jack." I said with silent tears falling down my cheeks thinking about all the great memories that he boys and I had together.
"You can just come with us, your original team." Brody says gently stroking my hair without thinking I nodded as we began to walk towards Brody's dojo.
I was so annoyed at Jack that I didn't care I was back at the Black Dragon dojo.
"Nice to have you back, Kim." Ty said standing tall.
"Thank you Sensei Ty." I replied.
I heard multiple 'welcome back Kim' welcomes as I stood beside Brody.
"What belt are you Kim?" Sensei Ty asked.
"I'm a fourth degree black belt." I answered.
"That's a degree higher than Jack." Sensei Ty said with a smirk plastered on his face.
I just nodded as Ty and Brody looked at each other and nodded.
"Listen Kim, we have a tournament coming up, would you be willing to face off against your old dojo?" Sensei Ty said.
"Who would I be facing?" I asked.
"Jack." Sensei Ty replied.