Chapter 9, Locker room

"Well well well." Donna said as she walked into the girls locker room. I had already finished showering and changing and now I was just tying my hair up into a ponytail.
"What do you want Donna?" I hissed.
"I want to know why you weren't in the tournament but you're here now." Donna said smirking at me I didn't reply.
"Where you afraid of seeing Jack kissing his girlfriend?" Donna teased.
"Donna I'm not in the mood just leave." I said sternly.
"Answer my question bitch." Donna said stepping closer to me I didn't answer her then she slapped me, "ANSWER ME!"
That's when I lost it I had Donna on the ground and kicked her in the side, "DON'T EVER TALK TO ME AGAIN ACTUALLY DON'T EVEN LOOK AT ME!" I screamed as I felt someone pull me away from Donna.
I turned around to see Jack he looked angry as Jerry pulled me out of the girls locker room. I stood up and walked over to Jack as I got right in his face, "You can stay away from me too!" I snappily said as Brody came up to me.
"Come on Kimmy, lets go eat hen we can come back to practice later." Brody said slightly louder than a whisper.
"You're with the black dragons again, huh, I should've known." Jack said in a annoyed voice.
"Not my fault your a sore looser and lost your first fight in years to a girl." I snapped back at him as his head jolted up.
"That was you?" Jack said narrowing his eyes, "there's no way you could do that."
"Really need me to demonstrate it again Brewer?" I said to Jack.