Chapter 6, The Decision

~Kim's PoV~

"I'll think about it." I replied.
"Okay you have until tomorrow." Ty replied as me and Brody walked out of the dojo.
We made our way to Falafel Phil's new restaurant which was in a bowling alley. As we were passing the dojo, I seen Jack in the dojo sparring with Rudy, anger still flowed through my veins as I turned to Brody.
"I'll do it." I said rather loudly.
"What?" Brody replied.
"I'll fight in the tournament." I replied quieter than before.
"Yay!" Brody said while he hugged me I hugged him back as we began walking to Falafel Phil's.

~Jack's PoV~

After Milton and Jerry went home, I began sparring with Rudy to get ready for the tournament, I was angry with what happened with Kim and just really wanted to do some karate. I didn't really need to practice for the Black Dragons because we win all the time, the only one that was a problem was Brody, I hated him. He wasn't bad but he wasn't much of a challenge either, he was a second degree black belt and I was a third. I heard a rather loud voice coming from outside as I turned around I could see Kim with a determined look on her face as Brody hugged her, my heart sunk to think about he with anyone else as I stopped sparring.
"Hey Jack, what's wrong?" Rudy asked as he brought me a bottled water and sat beside me on one of the benches beside the lockers.
"Kim." I muttered to him as I unscrewed the cap and began to drink the water.
"You've just got to get your mind off her, I'm sure she'll come around soon." Rudy said as he got up and patted me on the back.
"Thanks Rudy." I replied as I stood up and placed the water down on the bench as we began sparring again.

~Kim's PoV~

Brody walked me home as I walked upstairs I took a shower and all I could think about was Jack. I missed him and still loved him yet I was furious with him. I was confused and I felt more alone than ever, I know that Brody was there for me but it didn't fill the massive hole that was now in my heart, the sadness and loneliness from Jack, the memories of Jack kissing Donna played over in my head as I started to feel tears rubbing down my face and that's when I lost it. I made my way to my bathroom with a knife and looked myself in the mirror, my hand had a string grip on the knife as I held my arm forward and began to cut. The cuts were short but they went right from my wrist to my elbow. I put the knife in the cabinet as I cleaned up the cuts and went to bed.