Chapter 10, Talking

~Jack's PoV~
We heard screaming coming from the locker room, I had just sent Donna in there to see I'm Kim was in there, it was unlikely but when I heard the screaming I was positive it was Donna and Kim.
I was still shocked from my sudden defeat from a guy I have never faced before but that wasn't the most of my worries right now. Me and the guys stood at the other side of the door eavesdropping until we heard a deafening slap and Donna scream "ANSWER ME!"
That's when I heard something fall to the ground as I saw Jerry run in and grab Kim away from Donna and out into the corridor. I was angry and what just happened and I could clearly see the red hand mark imprinted on Kim's face, Donna had slapped Kim and Kim attacked her. I honestly didn't know who to be more mad at but that's when Kim came up to me anger in her eyes, and told me to never talk to her again. We lost it and Milton dragged Kim out of the Black Dragon's. Kim has beaten me, Kim defeated my streak.
I walked into the dojo to see Milton exactly where I had told him and Kim exactly where I told him to put her. I smirked, Milton had got Kim here like I had planned.
"I'm sorry Kim but you need to sort this out." Milton said guilt lacing his voice.
She glared at him before reaching for the handle before I stepped in the way of the door, "Not gonna happen sweetie." I said in a sarcastic voice.
She glared at me before looking around for another exit. "The windows locked Kim."
She sighed in defeat before looking down at her shoes and tugging at her long sleeves. It was really warm in here so I didn't know why she hasn't took the sweater off yet. I told her to sit down on the couch as she sadly glanced over at Milton I could see the guilt in his eyes before he sharply averted his gaze to the window.
She sat down at the edge of the couch looking extremely uncomfortable as she also gazed out the window.
"Listen Kim," I started guiltily as I rambled on, "I couldn't get my mind off you and I still can't, I don't like Donna as I was plainly there to give her the application she asked me to get from university as she is applying too, she saw you there and kissed me, I haven't talked to her since unless I really needed to."
"Yet she was at the dojo." Kim mumbled looking down at her purple converse.
"I know and I'm sorry, Kim, I love you and I always will."
I'm looked up about to answer as we heard a banging on the door, Milton jumped up startled at the sudden loud noise as we heard Brody shout, "Kim! Kim! Are you okay?"
"I-I'm fine!" Kim replies shakily.
"Let me in please!" Brody yelled worryingly as she reaches for the door, I grabbed her hand as she tried to push me away.
"I-I can't." Kim said as she struggled to get out of my grip. I put my arms around her because I still needed to talk to her and she wasn't going with the black dragons our enemies.
"Why not?" He said a little quieter that normal but worry still laced his voice.
"Jacks got a hold of me!" She said still trying to squirm out of my grip.
"JACK!" Brody yelled as something banged against the door I tightened myself up as I heard Milton say,
"Jack let her go.."
"I can't she'll go with Brody!" I said pleadingly.
"Jack that's the least of your problems right now, you can't just hold her here. You're going insane!" Milton said slightly ignored. Brody was still screaming in the background then we heard Kim yell,
"That's enough! I'm done! I can't believe your fighting over me! Let's just settle this and I'll leave!" She pushed my hands back harshly before unlocking the door and storming out.
I looked up at Brody and he had fury in his eyes, his glare was burning holes through me as I gulped.
"Tomorrow, 6, behind falafel Phil's we will finally settle this once and for all." Brody said seriously as he still held his terrifying glare on me.