Chapter 3, What have I done?

~Jack's PoV~

That's when Donna Tobin leaned in and kissed me, I was in too much shock to move until she pulled away peering over my shoulder and waving as she had an evil smirk on her face. I looked over my shoulder to see a face that I would have never thought to have seen, Kim. She had seen Donna Tobin and I kiss, what have I done?!
I turned back around and stared at Donna who still had an evil smirk planted on her face.
"Seriously!" I said slightly raising my voice as she looked up at me, "That was your plan? That's sick!"
I turned around and began to follow Kim, shouting at her "Kim! Kim!"
She began to run faster and eventually after she turned sharp corners I lost her. I sighed in defeat as I trudged into the the dojo.
"Hey Jack why so down dude?" Jerry asked as he stood beside Milton.
"Donna, kiss, Kim's. Here." I mumbled.
"What?" Milton asks.
"Yeah dude, what'd you say?" Jerry said.
"Kim's back from Otai and seen me kiss Donna Tobin." I said as a sighed.
"Duuude, you kissed Donna Tobin?!" Jerry said as he chuckled slightly.
"She just sort of kissed me when she seen Kim, it was out of no where and I certainly didn't want her to." I said as I lay back on the mats.
"Wait Kim's back in town?!" Milton said placing his hand on Jerry's chest as he started to walk towards me.
I nod my head before I hear gasps coming from Milton and Jerry.
"Where is she?" Milton asks.
"I don't know she ran off before I could find her." I said as I stood up and went upstairs to go see Rudy.

~Milton's PoV~

Jerry and I whispered to each other to come up with a plan to get Kim to talk to Jack.
"Okay, Jerry go search the mall and the stores."  I say, "I'll check the beach, she couldn't have went very far."
He nodded and we began looking around for Kim.