Chapter 4, Leave!

~Kim's PoV~

I stood up and leaned against the beach hut as I seen a figure come up behind me. I turned around to see Brody, from the black dragons there. No matter how much I didn't like the Black Dragons, Brody was quite a cool guy.
"Hey Kim I didn't expect to see you here!" He chuckled as he leaned on the beach hut staring at me.
"Hey Brody, long time no see." I say as I sighed turning my gaze back to the calmly crashing waves of the ocean.
"Why so down?" He asks sliding down onto the sand as I slide down and sit beside him.
I broke down as I began to blurt our what happened, I didn't know why I just told Brody about my problems with Jack, but then again, I didn't really have anyone else to go to. My mom probably already left for the airport for her business trip and won't be back for a few weeks. The only other people I could've went to were Rudy, Jerry and Milton, and yet, they would tell Jack and I didn't want to ruin my reputation for being strong in front of them. Brody put his arms around my body in attempt to calm me down, I could smell his coconut scented hair as it filled my nose. He pulled away as I heard a faint crunching noise of sand coming closer and closer.
I turned around to see a small figured boy standing behind me Is good up as he looked at me with worry in his eyes.
"Kim..." Milton said as he latched his arms around me pulling me into a bone crushing hug, he had came to find me because Jack had told him what happened. "Please come to the dojo, Jerry and I have been looking for you and we are all worried sick."
"I'm fine Milton." I say.
He scrunches his eyes and looks at me staring right into my eyes before stating, "Come on Kim, I'm not dumb I know you have been crying!"
I quickly wipe the tears off of my cheeks before saying to Milton softly, "Okay, I'll be there shortly just give me a few minutes."
He nods before walking off back in the direction of the dojo. I turn around to Brody, "Hey wanna come with?"
He nods before following me to the dojo.

~At The Dojo~

We walked in as the floor creaked, it was the evening roughly around seven o'clock so I was surprised to see Jerry and Milton still here, Jack didn't appear to be here so I breathed out the breath that I didn't realise I had been holding in relief. I really didn't want to see him right now, or any time soon.
"Oh Hey Kim!" Milton said as Jerry and said person started to walk up to me and Brody, I don't think they noticed Brody was there yet as he was sort of behind me. They both gave me one bone crushing bear hugs as I heard someone run down the stairs, I looked up to see Rudy as he also joined the bear hug.
"Nice to see you too Rudy." I chuckled we were all in our own little world not really noticing our surroundings until our attention was on the boy at the top of the stairs staring holes through Brody.
"What is he doing here." Jack saids still staring at Brody with a hated expression on his face as he snapped aggressively. I gulped at him tone, it was actually kind of scary, I slowly back up beside Brody before hearing Milton cough.
"He came in with Kim," Milton said seriously looking straight up at Jack who was still standing fiercely at the top of the stairs.
"Well," Jack continued as he pointed to the door, "Brody, leave."
"Why he hasn't done anything wrong?" I said looking at Jack who now had his gaze averted onto me, he stared right into my eyes, anger taking over them.
"Just. Leave." Jack shouted as I jumped.
Brody turned to face me, "It's okay Kimmy, Jack really doesn't like me, I will respect his wishes and leave."
Brody started to turn around walking towards the door as I rushed up beside him, "I'm coming too." And with that we walked out of the dojo.