The Fight

I ran over to him, "Eddie!" I hugged him tightly. I had missed him so much, he was like a brother to me and it had been six years since we seen him.
"Come on cupcake." Brody said in a sickeningly sweet voice, "we don't hug the enemy."
I laughed at him, "and that's why I'll never hug you."
I heard laughs from Milton and Jerry as Brody stood there shock imprinted on his face.
"Fine then Kim but you just made a big mistake."
I laughed, "Yeah okay whatever Brody."
"You think I'm just bluffing?" Brody said as he walked closer to me, looking down at my sleeve, "why don't we start by showing your little boyfriend your arms?" He smirked but I looked at him with a stone expression as Milton fidgeted uncomfortably.
"How do you even know about that?" I spat.
"It's not difficult to work out cupcake and the weasel knows?" He said pointing to Milton.
"His name is Milton and yes he does." I said calmly.
Eddie, Jerry and Jack watched closely between the heated confrontation between Brody and I.
"Well why don't we show the rest of your little friends?" Brody said reaching for my arm as I pulled away.
"You wouldn't dare." I snarled as he lunged at me.
I quickly dodged as the fight begun, Eddie and Milton taking on three black dragons, Jerry taking on two, Jack taking on three and me taking on Brody and one other Black Dragon. We were insanely outnumbered but we still fought, never say die, I thought back to the Wasabi Code as I fought off the other black dragon so it was just Brody and I now.
He threw a punch to my head as I quickly dodged, swiping his left keg with my foot in the process as he fell to the ground.
He groaned in pain, "You're good Kim, but not smart enough." he smirked as two guys held me back one grabbing my legs and one grabbing my waist. I couldn't move as the backed me up against a wall.
"Okay Kimmy," Brody started as he held my arm over against the wall, "I think it's time we reveal your little secret."