Chapter Forty Seven

Word Count: 1550

~Kezziah

The plan has been decided without me.

Luckily, Alden gave me another night with him before he approached me with it. Clearly Thought had been to visit him after I was taken by Time. The immortal would have informed my mate on the perfect plan to get Time alone to admit defeat and remove the brands from us, and hopefully everyone else.

However, all I could care about that night was the feeling of my mate against me, his warmth, his scent, and the way he whispers comforting words in my ear. I told him about what happened to Rosie, and thankfully, he understood.

By the time morning came, I was prepared for what need to be done. It didn't take much to summon Thought, since it seemed like he was already lurking around waiting.

It's the perfect time for this.

We all sat around the table discussing how we were going to do this. I'm hoping Time will be too distracted with his mate to notice us planning. I'm sure he assumed I will be too shaken to even think about the brand right now, but little does he know, I have revenge bubbling up inside me. For my parents. For everything.

"I have a place we can isolate Time. It's already been doused with magic to keep him in, so that shouldn't be an issue," Thought tells us, sitting back in his chair. "The only issue is I'm not quite sure how to lure him there."

We all look at each other for a moment, considering Thought's issue. What could possibly lure Time out of whatever he is doing?

It suddenly hits me. "I know what to do."

Everyone looks at me expectantly. This might not be the smartest idea, and it might just get me killed, however, it's guaranteed to work. From what I've noticed from Time, he might be smart, but he's too easily tempted by getting what he wants. I could see it enough with what he did to his mate. He couldn't wait until she passed naturally.

"I'll lure him. I know exactly what will tempt him. It's just you might not like it," I say uneasily, looking toward mate. I doubt the silver eyed immortal on the other side of the table will care much about what happens to me. As kind as he may be.

Alden furrows his brows at my admission. "Well are you going to tell us? If it puts you in danger then no way."

"I'm going to tell him I want him to kill me."

Both Thought and Alden look dumbfounded for a moment, looking between each other, then at me as if I'm crazy. "I know it sounds strange, but Time offered to take my life to reunite me with my parents. I'm sure he knew I wouldn't take the offer, considering I have a mate, however, that's what will get his attention."

No one speaks for a good few moments. I'm sure Thought is busy sifting through my mind right now, trying to find out what is going on within my mind. Alden is just staring at me blankly.

"It's too dangerous. And even if things were okay, why would you even want him to kill you. Why would he believe that?" Alden questions.

I sigh. "I think I know."

***

Luckily, Thought chose a place within the mortal world to lure Time. He has less power here, and the cell Thought has cursed with magic Time can't get out of, is perfect. Right at the bottom of the Independence Pack mountains, carved within the side of a cliff, is a cave in which all I need to do is lure Time into it.

This plan could use some more work, so I'm just hoping Time goes along with it. As I stand with my ankles deep within snow, Alden and Thought miles away from me so they wouldn't be detected by Time, I realise how nervous I am.