Chapter 5

[Robin's POV]

"From now on, call me (Y/H/N)" stated the figure dressed in black before waving a what seemed to be a 2 finger salute and leaving off. Probably jumping from roof to roof.

I was about to chase after the girl who called herself (Y/H/N) before,

"Huh, funny, a girl did the same thing to me"

I rolled my eyes, "Your chicks don't count"

SMACK

"What the hell?!" I groaned as Red Hood had just finished smacking the back of my head.

"I'm not talking about those, Demon"

I sneered, "Don't call me that"

I pointed a threatening katana at his red shiny helmet.

"Okay..." He slowly stated before pushing the tip of my sword to the side.

"Humph" I placed my katana away.

"As I was saying," he crossed his arms.

"A girl that looked to be about your age, jumped on the roof and waved that 2 finger salute, but she didn't show her face"

"Could they both...?"

"Probably" I mused as I glanced back at the direction where I last saw the new vigilante.

That's when I heard a thud, followed by a cape sound. I immediately knew who it was. He's going to be disappointed. It seems I can't make him proud on everything I do.

"Robin"

I slowly spinned my head towards Batman. My father.

"I-"

"One job, Robin" "Just one" "And you just let the mysterious person go?" He interrupts.

"Actually I st-"

"Red Hood, you have nothing to say right now" Batman stated coldly as he rotated his head towards him.

"No, Batman" Red hood starts,

"I actually do have a say in this"

"It was my mistake to distract Robin from chasing her, but there was just this déjà vu and-"

"We'll talk more back in the cave"

I sighed, knowing that even if I tried to argue with him, he'd just interrupt me.

I watched as Father took his grapple gun and launched it to the roof before he was gone.

I did the same before I felt a hand on my shoulder,

"Back off, Todd" I quietly growled.

He removed his hands and sighed. He knew that I didn't like the way Bruce would interrupt me. He knew that it was his fault for stopping me. He knew that even if it really was his fault, I would still be the one to blame.

'Maybe I am just his sidekick'

'And I hate it'

============================

"Both of you" started Father.

"What did you both see?" He layed against the Batcomputer.

"Demon" said Jason as he gazed towards me followed by Bruce's glance.

'He wants to me to start?'