Chapter 39

I opened my eyes and to my surprise I felt a sting in my leg. I glanced over to find Alfred stitching me.

"Good morning, and apologies Miss (Y/N), but Master Bruce suggested it'd be better to have you stitched up quickly instead of waiting till you wake up"

"It's fine. I trust you" I reply with a smile as I look around the room.

I'm back at the manor.

I then noticed that I had different clothes on. A T-shirt and shorts. Wait.

"Alfred, who changed me?" I asked with a bit of worry.

The last thing I remember is that I fainted while speaking to the Batboys.

Don't tell me they...

"Don't worry, it wasn't any of the Masters. Luckily, Miss Gordon and Miss Brown were already here at the manor"

"Miss Gordon? Miss Brown?" I asked, confused by the names.

"You'll meet them in a few" he replied as he finished up the stitch in my leg.

Now that I look at myself, I noticed how badly I was hurt.

I had about 2 cuts and a few smaller ones on my right arm. I had one cut on my left forearm. 5 smaller cuts on my right leg while my left had 3.

Great. I look like Frankenstein. No wonder I fainted.

I lost a lot of blood. Especially since I was moving a lot.

I haven't checked my stomach, though. I'm pretty sure they're just bruises.

"There. It should be firm enough to heal itself. Some of the cuts weren't that deep so, they won't be permanent. No scars, in other words" Alfred said as he fixed back his medical tool and walked out to the door.

He opened it and gazed back at me,

"Maybe thank Master Damian for catching you before you made contact with the floor, or you could've had a concussion. Also, I request for you to stay in bed and rest for the day, please?"

"Sure Alfred. Thank you" I stated with a smile.

He returned it and slowly closed the door. However, before he fully closed it I spoke up,

"Uh Alfred? Where is Damian?"

"He's down at the Batcave. I'll notify him that you're awake"

"Thanks again" I said loudly before he said something else and closed the door.

Not sure what he said, but it must've been a 'You're Welcome'

"Shit" I muttered.

I haven't even spoken to my father after telling him that I was going to (G/B/F)'s house. He's going to kill me. Or worse, he's going to kill Joker.

I don't want him to become a killer. I'd rather him injure thugs instead of murdering a villain.

(G/B/F)...

I don't know if she got out of the building safely. Same goes with Luke and Michelle.

Where is my phone anyways?

Suddenly I hear the door open as I moved my head to the sound.

"Hey" both of girls said in unison.

"Um... Hi?" I greeted slowly, not knowing who they were.

This must be the Brown and the Gordon that Alfred was talking about.

"Sorry to intrude" stated the blonde haired girl as she opened the door for the other girl in a wheelchair to push herself in.